Create Account

Chetib (12/8)

[Image: Mask-Render-Peter-Larson-MAN-Peter-Side.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Peter-Larson-MAN-Larson-Side.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Peter-Larson-MAN-Signature.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Peter-Larson-MAN-Avatar.png]

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I like seeing a new mask series from you, the last one looked great already. I'll try to grade this one similarly to last time simply because they're so comparable. Essentially it's one model and different views of the same.
This one is a mask for Peter Larson (Manhattan Rage) so the base colors are black and red using the team colors. What I like a lot is the placement of the larger logo on the sides and then the smaller one at the bottom. Obviously it's a relatively simple style, very symmetric and not much else, but it also gives it a clean look (I especially like the detail view on the last image). The choice of font works nicely too, I just believe that the drop shadow is a bit out of place here. It seems as if the text is hovering above the mask and that looks odd. This was not quite the case with your last mask model.

Overall it's neither better nor worse than the last mask series, just a different style. I'll give you the same rating and same payment again. 5/5

Total: 2M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]