Create Account

S51 WFT #2 - Animal Counterparts

12-06-2019, 02:02 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
12-06-2019, 01:34 PMBadWolf Wrote: Well stitch is an animal thing. Lilo thought he was a dog at first. So clearly I would be angel. For those of you unfamiliar with her, she is a female experiment 626 (stitch).

Like a lobster!
No your a lobster

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Little known fact, Jax Duggan has a tiger skull tattoo, and because of that I think he would be a tiger. Not the fastest animal, but big and strong. Tigers get the job done, and look terrifying when swimming.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh02aUXBS_1_KkofA1kJY...Jvg3qnhe&s]

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Honestly, Id probably be a dog. A golden retriever to be specific. All I want is all the pets, and to live a life like a goofball.
Not to mention girls love golden retrievers, so thats just an added benefit.

40 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Okay so lets do this correct. Here are some players and what animals I think they would be

@dylanjj37 is a sheep. this is not really a question as he loves to watch shows that are about herding sheep (at least that is my interpretation of it) so this one just kinda fits.

and that is my 25 words so lets just leave it at that.

12-06-2019, 02:13 PMBadWolf Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:02 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Like a lobster!
No your a lobster

What kind of Lilo and Stitch fan are you?
The correct response was:
Lilo, you lolo! Do we have a lobster door? No! We have a dog door! We are getting a dog!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 02:54 PM by HoltzFan10.)

Well, for Benjamin Blue, there is no if. Blue is a Siberian Husky with blue hair and blue eyes c: he’s not doing great this season but will come back next season

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Nick Brain would be a tiger, due to his physical presence and overall general capabilities. Tigers do a little bit of everything well in the wilds, whether its stealthy hunting or pursuit hunting or community building or being adorable in instagram photos.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

12-06-2019, 02:20 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: Well, for Benjamin Blue, there is no if. Blue is a Siberian Husky with blue hair and blue eyes c: he’s not dong great this season but will come back next season

Has his dong ever been great?

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Seems pretty obvious to me that I'd have to be a bear. I'm not sure if Phelps plays quite like a bear, but he does have pretty good strength. Maybe I'd have to change to a power forward for it to make sense..

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

12-06-2019, 02:00 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Hey it's my time to shine!  If Jimmy were to be any animal he would be a cheetah.  Just kidding, he would of course be a sloth.  You can see his sloth-ness coming through this season: after having a breakout type year last season Jimmy has fallen behind the points leaders so far this season.  This is probably due to his slow skating and overall laziness due to the sloth tendencies.  Luckily it fits Jimmy very well, he's very laid back and is always up for just hanging around.  Jimmy also really enjoys his sleep so really there is no other animal that fits him better.  Plus that whole last name thing...
Dang, I thought you were ganna say lemur.

100 percent a dog in my last life I have evidences for this substantial claim
1.i live in a state of ever presence.
2. I lick other dogs because I dont believe dogs know what kisses are because they dont have true lips
3.i get way to excited when I hear NOISES.
4. Woof
5. My nose is always wet
6. I was the goodest boy ever in my past life that's why I'm a person now like I had to be a lassie type no dought about it.
But seriously I am the goodest boy, to be reincarnated into michael fitted 2 time 4 star cup champion and sweet terry guy torch bearer and not to mention dmx supporter due to his dog barking it's a slam dunk for me being voted goodest boy in the universe. Bork

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

12-06-2019, 02:20 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: Well, for Benjamin Blue, there is no if. Blue is a Siberian Husky with blue hair and blue eyes c: he’s not dong great this season but will come back next season
Definitely a husky! Blue needs to be reborn as a mountain lion.

12-06-2019, 02:20 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:13 PMBadWolf Wrote: No your a lobster

What kind of Lilo and Stitch fan are you?
The correct response was:
Lilo, you lolo! Do we have a lobster door? No! We have a dog door! We are getting a dog!
Dang your right. Opportunity missed :sob:

Well clearly Ivan is a goat. Everyone always talks about being a goat and he thought he'd really embrace that. For some reason people like to be called a goat around here.

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 06:31 PM by hotdog.)

If @slothfacekilla were an animal, I think he'd probably be a moose. If @Moosecop were an animal, I'd guess that he'd be an otter. if Eko van otter were an animal, probably would be a raven. if @Raven were an animal though, he'd for sure be a wolf, though i think he'd make for a pretty bad wolf. But if @BadWolf were an animal, she'd probably be a tarantula. And if @Weretarantula were an animal, he'd be a cow (sorry wt i'm not calling you large i just gotta complete the cycle. if @Julio Tokolosh were an animal, I think he'd probably be a hippo. and if @Mayuu were an animal, I reckon he'd be a sloth.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway