Create Account

S51 WFT #2 - Animal Counterparts

12-06-2019, 02:50 PMhotdog Wrote: If @slothfacekilla were an animal, I think he'd probably be a moose. If @Moosecop were an animal, I'd guess that he'd be an otter. if Eko van otter were an animal, probably would be a raven. if @Raven were an animal though, he'd for sure be a wolf, though i think he'd make for a pretty bad wolf. But if @BadWolf were an animal, she'd probably be a tarantula. And if @Weretarantula were an animal, he'd be a cow (sorry wt i'm not calling you large i just gotta complete the cycle. And last but not least, if @Julio Tokolosh were an animal, he'd certainly and absolutely be a sloth.
Dang that’s deep

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

12-06-2019, 02:26 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:20 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: Well, for Benjamin Blue, there is no if. Blue is a Siberian Husky with blue hair and blue eyes c: he’s not dong great this season but will come back next season

Has his dong ever been great?
Well it’s definitely bigger than yours :eyes:

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

12-06-2019, 02:30 PMBadWolf Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:20 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: Well, for Benjamin Blue, there is no if. Blue is a Siberian Husky with blue hair and blue eyes c: he’s not dong great this season but will come back next season
Definitely a husky! Blue needs to be reborn as a mountain lion.
That is a great idea

That's easy, Brady McIntyre would be a European Wildcat. Look at these things, they encompass everything in this one picture. Angry, goofy and sad. Plus he'd be able to claw the shit out of anything that dares to get near. To me that's high skating, high scoring, high hitting.

[Image: eur-wildcati.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

If Andrej was an animal, he would be something big, and irritable. I am thinking bear, that would be a pretty decent fit, even though I can't imagine if a bear could ever have 90 skating. His strenght though, easily 99, I think no one could ever muscle him away from the puck. And then again, how many people would want to get close to a bear on ice skates thats obviously pretty angry about the situation?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

12-06-2019, 02:54 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:26 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Has his dong ever been great?
Well it’s definitely bigger than yours :eyes:

It's not the size of the ship or the motion of the ocean. It's whether the ship stays in port long enough for all the travellers to get off!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Joseph Weston would be a chameleon, one stranded in the West and destined to be a gunslinger. While not entirely Johnny Depp from Rango, Weston most certainly recognizes the need for full visibility on the ice to maintain complete situational awareness

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

12-06-2019, 03:05 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
12-06-2019, 02:54 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: Well it’s definitely bigger than yours :eyes:

It's not the size of the ship or the motion of the ocean. It's whether the ship stays in port long enough for all the travellers to get off!
... what?

Now, I haven't played with this particular fella yet, but I have gotten to know him in the locker room. And I'd have to say that Eko van Otter might just be an otter. I know it's absolutely crazy, but hear me out. He seems to generally be pretty fun loving, as otters tend to be. From what I understand, he also likes to frolic, as otters like to do. And - I know you won't believe me - his avatar in Discord is a picture of an otter. I don't think he would be an otter, I think he already is. He's just fooling us all. @hotdog

[Image: danglechek.png]

Nicky Pedersen Jr would be a honey badger, he's fierce, doesnt take shit from anyone, can back up his shit talkin, and gets underestimated. The Honey Badger is all of those things and more.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Phineas Gold would be a merecat. He's always looking out for his team and if anything comes his way he's ready to defend, protect, and get that bread. He's also a quick little devil.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I think this will make people laugh or make people salty

But Kaspars Claude would def have to be a snake. After what happened in the offseason and I decided to test free agency and sign with someone else, a different team that drafted me, a lot of people would say it is a low blow. So might as well go along with the joke and embrace what people think of me.

I could even be a rat I guess with the description I just gave

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

It's a tough question to answer, because as much as I'd like to describe Markus as having cat-like reflexes, with the ability to jump around and stop any puck like a crazed monkey... none of those would be able to put on the equipment. So I know what I must become.

...A 6 FOOT TALL RACCOON. Opposable thumbs, man! That way I can still snag pucks with my glove! GENIUS.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

My player would be a Hippo because he likes water and staying hydrated. I'm not as chunky as a hippo but I feel like they do eat a fair bit and so do I.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

[Image: YQmbMY0.png]

Well, being that the very inspiration for Knox Booth's last name comes from my own pet boxer, Booth, I might as well go with a boxer dog for Knox Booth. Boxer's are fiercely loyal and never grow up. They're an amazing family dog, really good with children, but most of all they will ensure that you're never in a bad mood because they force you to snuggle.

Anyone on here want a snugs from good ol' Knox?

[Image: p82ugau.png]