Create Account

S51 WFT #2 - Animal Counterparts

IF Luke Thomason was an animal was an animal he would be a giraffe, a long necked motherfucker who would fuck shit up. Have you ever seen a giraffe kick the shit out of a lion? Bro it kicks the shit out of them

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'd say my animal counterpart is a rat. Not a snitch so to speak. I can keep secrets and all that. But I'm a survivor and I'll feed off your scraps. Like I'm only scoring assists lately. So I'm just picking up your seconds. I don't know. This was weird.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hugh Jazz is a Gorilla due to his sear size of a person that he is and gorilla's tend to have a huge ass

If Skao Anazibf was any animal, he'd definitely be a dumpster rat cos he's always diving in for the sloppy seconds when it comes to goals, just cleaning up whatever get's left behind and finding the cheesiest pucks just as a rat would

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

If Alexander would be a animal he would be a shark. When they see him coming, the fear rises . His attack comes quietly, fast and is mostly deadly. Alex loves to play this still of game, go hard to the net, take your shot an move on.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

If my player was an animal, he would probably be a German Shepard. He would be this animal not only because he's German but because he's fierce, loyal to his team, listens to feedback is constantly trying to learn and improve himself. 

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:27 AM by charlieconway.)

[Image: 2Ys6yYd.jpg]

After years of inner turmoil and repressed urges, Halifax's Adam Barron has decided to embrace his fursona and become Adam Purrrron. He moves with grace across the ice, clawing at incoming forwards and pouncing on loose pucks.

Halifax has announced he is available for trade.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

This is kind of a fun one because my last name, in Czech, means hippo. So I would be a hippo, sit in front of the goal, and block all the shots with my body (similar to what I do already as a human).

Kraken    Wolfpack    Inferno
Player Page  •  Update Page  •  Twitter  •  PBE Affiliate
[Image: oie_t51Jz8170MQ6.gif]
[Image: ZvQVgxr.png]

I think the animal counterpart for First-Name Last-Name would be a sloth. No real reason for that other than the fact that sloths are cool. They’re always just chilling and hanging out, you know a good life. Plus I think sloths get a bad rep for no reason so #TeamSloth

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Petr Mikulak's animal counterpart is definitely some sort of bear, be it grizzly, black, or polar. This is because Petr Mikulak is a very strong large boy and he is very bear like in his qualities and traits.

12-07-2019, 11:52 PMluketd Wrote: IF Luke Thomason was an animal was an animal he would be a giraffe, a long necked motherfucker who would fuck shit up. Have you ever seen a giraffe kick the shit out of a lion? Bro it kicks the shit out of them

leaf eater

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

@O4L would be a koala because all he does is sleep. Koala's on average sleep 20-22 hours a day, and ofer sleeps for 23.9 hours a day. Koala's are also highly specialized in eating eucalyptus leaves, and ofer is highly specialized in sleeping

I feel that Jax would be something like a hound dog. He's the type to just come at you full speed ahead, throw his weight into you and when he has his eye on something he will stop at nothing to get it.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

12-08-2019, 12:37 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
12-07-2019, 11:52 PMluketd Wrote: IF Luke Thomason was an animal was an animal he would be a giraffe, a long necked motherfucker who would fuck shit up. Have you ever seen a giraffe kick the shit out of a lion? Bro it kicks the shit out of them

leaf eater

A1 reference

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

If my players was an animal he would be a Polar Bear. He is large, in charge, but also aloof and curious. He plays the game with a sense of edge and urgency, but is really just a big goofball in the end. That feels very Polar Bear to me.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]