Create Account

Carpy48 12/08
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 07:59 AM by Carpy48.)

[Image: L9uCJT6.png]

[Image: nxR2L2H.png]

[Image: OyNEbKy.png]

[Image: Bfkbt1q.png] @SDCore

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 03:12 PM by hewasajazzman.)

Sig 1. 3/5 solid sig. i like the amount of depth you were able to create just with the lighting and gradient of the background. jersey change is decent but it almost looks more black/blue than grey/navy so it doesnt scream Armada to me. little bit of hard edges on the top of the renders right arm that make it look a little flat but its not the worst. i think the biggest take away here would be the text, it doesnt exactly feel like a part of the sig. the only other yellow to be found is on the shoulder patches so the text also makes those stick out like crazy.

Sig 2. 4/5 classic carpy. i really enjoy this one. the more i look at it the more subtle things i find. i actually didnt even notice the city in the background at first, i thought you just put glowy things around the renders blocker and whatnot. text blends nicely and works well though its simplistic. the stick looks a little flat towards the blade but thats hard thing to hide and you have so many other focal points its easy to overlook. that jersey is just awesome.

Sig 3. 3/5 again another decent sig. i actually quite enjoy this one too. good lighting and the composition is visually striking. text works fine but overall the whole sig is on the simpler side. works well enough though.

Sig 4. 4/5 pretty much the best one of the group. theres a lot going on but you made it all work well within the composition of your sig. again there are some hard edges here and there but you have so much going on that you can easily overlook it. the background is my favorite part. looks like a bomb went off behind kennedy and the city is burning. makes him look like a bit of a madman but thats obviously fine in the world of hockey, you want to be intimidating. id say this is probably my favorite text of the group and while theres not much blending it in to the sig... the gradient and little flecks help tremendously.

$3.5 mil