Create Account

Pod Save America
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 02:39 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Just started listening to these guys. Pretty good political podcast if anyone is interested in that sort of stuff.

https://crooked.com/podcast-series/pod-save-america/

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Chapo Trap House or bust

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Lol pod save was my jumping off point before I got to chapo

also a chapo guy; saw them in the airport once, that was pretty neat

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I follow Steven Crowder because he's a fun lad, that's about how far i'd go when it comes to listening to pods about american politics, lol.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

12-08-2019, 08:00 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I follow Steven Crowder because he's a fun lad, that's about how far i'd go when it comes to listening to pods about american politics, lol.
Oh no

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

12-08-2019, 09:11 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
12-08-2019, 08:00 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I follow Steven Crowder because he's a fun lad, that's about how far i'd go when it comes to listening to pods about american politics, lol.
Oh no

Oh yeah

12-08-2019, 09:11 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
Oh no

Sweg is such a troll I honestly don't know of he's serious or not. He seems just edgey to actually do that

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:03 AM by charlieconway.)

yeah chapo or nothing imo

[edit] cumtown, citations needed, and true anon are good too

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Yeah im a troll because i dont follow political podcasts and think that Steven Crowder has some funny content.

[Image: PhysicalAmazingCoqui-small.gif]

12-08-2019, 11:25 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Yeah im a troll because i dont follow political podcasts and think that Steven Crowder has some funny content.

Nah you're a troll for a lot of other reasons. And you're edgey cause you come from a country that hasn't had to deal with a real conservative party that's as awful as those in north america since before you were born but you listen to their podcasts because they're funny.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 01:36 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

12-08-2019, 11:54 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-08-2019, 11:25 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Yeah im a troll because i dont follow political podcasts and think that Steven Crowder has some funny content.

Nah you're a troll for a lot of other reasons. And you're edgey cause you come from a country that hasn't had to deal with a real conservative party that's as awful as those in north america since before you were born but you listen to their podcasts because they're funny.

"A lot of other reasons", not naming a single one, is a great argument.  Surrender

Edgy*

Code:
"“Edgy” is an English slang term used to describe things, behaviors or trends which are provocative or avant-garde,[15] and is often used to describe things that are dark and gothic in nature. It is commonly used as an insult online, particularly on 4chan and Tumblr [21] for someone attempting to be badass by acting emo or overly contrarian."

Literally none of that fits in on me. It also has nothing to do with the description you gave on why i'm supposedly edgy either.

I don't listen to his podcast, i follow his channel on youtube. I know he has a podcast(or well, a daily show on some website) so that's as close i come to following a political podcast as i mentioned. I mainly follow his segment "Change my mind" because i think its entertaining to see the arguments for both sides on different topics. I don't always agree with him but i do think he make good points on most topics, like free speech, gender, male privilage as examples.

And yes he got a couple clips that are fun. Like one about guns where CNN reporters talk about "Fully semi-automatic weapons" is also kinda funny.

I'm not too well-versed in the American political spectrum so i don't know what specifically the two parties stand for. As a Swede i am definitely right-wing in my country, especially when it comes to economy. I don't like having higher %taxes for higher earners, when they would already pay more with the same %. Hell even i as a truck driver, which isn't a well paid job at all, have to pay a 20% higher tax if i work a couple hours extra per month. Gas prices are at $1.69 per litre, over 60% of it being taxes, that is supposed to go to things like fixing roads, but not even our Europe roads have a good standard because the money is being put in other places. And despite that both our healthcare and the police gets worse, half our municipalities(had to look the word up, lmao) is on their way to become bankrupt, a lot because of the recent immigration flood that came the last couple of years. Hopefully we can get it sorted out ASAP. Sadly most other European countries didn't help out and Sweden was too soft to turn people away despite the numbers coming in was too much for our housing capacity etc.

If i had found a democrat on youtube i wouldn't mind seeing someone who did a "change my mind" type of segment from the other sides perspective with someone who is prepared for the discussion.

I just did a isidewith.com quiz to look where i landed and ended up with a 56% democrat and 50% republican. Granted i wasn't able to answer everything due to lack of knowledge about what the different types of healthcare systems like Obamacare etc really is about.

That being said, i'm neither a troll nor edgy because i say i follow Steven Crowder on youtube. Neither do i think that i've been trolling too much on here either except for posting the LIFE meme whenever threads gets too big, but i'd say that you've been trolling and memeing a fair bit on this website too, so talking about me in a condescending way like that is pretty hypocritical.