Create Account

S51 PT #3 - SHL Board Game

I would create an SHL game that equates to the Monopoly board. Everybody loves to play Monopoly, and just about everything has its own version now, so the SHL should have its own version as well.

The dark blue places would be represented by the Challenge Cup and the regular season champs trophy. The green spaces would be represented by the conference championship trophies and the playoff MVP trophy. The top row red and yellow spaces would be represented by the first six teams (that are still in existence) to create or expand in the SHL. The left side of the board, the orange and violet spaces, would be represented by the next six teams to come into the league. The remaining four teams, the ones with the most recent expansions, would be represented by the railroad spaces.

The electric company and water works would be represented by the two regular season MVP trophies. The bottom row would be represented by the remaining trophies in the light blue and the brown/maroon properties. Jail would be represented as regression, as passing go would be represented by point tasks. The tax spaces would be represented by loss of draft picks. Free parking would be represented with the 3-on-3 logo. Community chance would see it as WFT, while chance would be Primetime.

Code:
~200 words

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 10:55 PM by iOBESE.)

[Image: 2avreWa.png]

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

So the board game I will have SHL-ified is Clue. The 6 characters will be as followed: Mr. Izzy, Colonel Eggy, Mrs. pris, Miss Merica, Dr. Dicky C., and Professor Pushkin. I just pulled these out my butt, but they seem like great names honestly, very iconic.

The goal would be to find out who committed the penalty. You have to go around different team locker rooms to look for clues. There are many different accusations you can make. For instance, it was Mr. Izzy with the hockey stick in the offensive zone! Or maybe Mrs. Pris with the skate in the faceoff dot? Perhaps Colonel Eggy with the elbow behind the net? The possibilities are endless!

There are also some traps to be set for the players along the way. If 3 people enter the same room, they will skip 2 turns for too many men on the ice. There will be a ref that moves to random rooms, and if he is in a room you cannot accuse any players there! If you roll a 12, you will get bad ice conditions, and the next player will have their roll cut in half (roll rounds up). Altogether, I was kinda messing around, but this is actually kind of a fun concept!