Create Account

Who else sits and/or eats in the shower?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 08:01 PM by efiug.)

yall guys just dont value ur time ig. theres no reason not to use your shower to its fullest potential. my papa always said that the shower was like the swiss army knife of furniture and thats because you could do anything in it. if you needed to make a house with only one thing then you put in a shower.

shut up efiug

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

so no one else is a nicotine fiend and takes poops while puffin the j piece? Dare I say lay down in the shower, make sure your nicotine device is fully submerged in water and watch the magic happen. Essentially it's the toaster in bath tub method!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

01-22-2020, 11:28 PMRindiee Wrote: so no one else is a nicotine fiend and takes poops while puffin the j piece? Dare I say lay down in the shower, make sure your nicotine device is fully submerged in water and watch the magic happen. Essentially it's the toaster in bath tub method!

u ever try juulin from ur butt?

01-22-2020, 11:32 PMefiug Wrote:
01-22-2020, 11:28 PMRindiee Wrote: so no one else is a nicotine fiend and takes poops while puffin the j piece? Dare I say lay down in the shower, make sure your nicotine device is fully submerged in water and watch the magic happen. Essentially it's the toaster in bath tub method!

u ever try juulin from ur butt?

i'm open to trying anything for you

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

I had a donut in the shower today

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]