Create Account

Who else sits and/or eats in the shower?

I won't eat in the shower but I will masturbate

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-10-2019, 08:43 AMSlashACM Wrote: I won't eat in the shower but I will masturbate

you can masturbate in shower and i can eat in shower. same shower. yes.

12-10-2019, 08:56 AMefiug Wrote:
12-10-2019, 08:43 AMSlashACM Wrote: I won't eat in the shower but I will masturbate

you can masturbate in shower and i can eat in shower. same shower. yes.

Cummies for breakfast

OwO

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

I've done a shower orange before, but that's about it.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Can I eat your ass in the shower

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

12-10-2019, 11:13 AMBDonini Wrote:

Can I eat your ass in the shower

If you've never tossed a salad in the shower you haven't lived

Who the fuck eats in the shower. You sit if you have to cry sure but that’s it. If you’re eating then you’re just impatient, either eat before you shower or shower before you eat, neither take long so it’s not like you don’t have time to do both. Literally a psychopath if you eat in the shower imo, and everyone knows objectively my o is the best o

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

12-10-2019, 11:41 AMkit Wrote: Who the fuck eats in the shower. You sit if you have to cry sure but that’s it. If you’re eating then you’re just impatient, either eat before you shower or shower before you eat, neither take long so it’s not like you don’t have time to do both. Literally a psychopath if you eat in the shower imo, and everyone knows objectively my o is the best o

Show me your o face

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

cal why the fuck are you eating a soggy-ass sandwich in the damn shower

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I'll split my answer on this because I've got some conflicting emotions.

I've done the Shower Beer/Soda after a long day at work and that is delightful. I can see the appeal behind the shower orange or some other type of cool fruit but I think a sandwich is taking it too far. I'm referring to a shower where you are standing up here, I feel that the sandwich is too much. If you were laying down and taking a bath or just soaking in the tub to relax I might approve but the constant motion of water makes me think anything past a basic snack is a bad idea. I think the goal of the shower should be to get washed in a fairly fast way, and eating or drinking more than a single snack/item feels like you really just want a hot tub.

I have sat or laid down in the shower before but I think it's dependent on your set up. I've had setups with a bench seat that were great to sit down in and just relax for a moment between washing, but I've also had stalls where sitting down would be an issue of comfort. My childhood home had a tub and great water pressure so I could lay down and use it as a back massage which was amazing. So in the sit down discussion I think it all comes down to your set up, but in my mind a shower is meant to be a fast way to clean yourself. If you want to relax take a bath and/or soak in the tub.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I used to live in a basement suit that was set up for older people, and the shower kind of like a chair on each side, sitting in the shower was amazing.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

12-10-2019, 12:02 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: cal why the fuck are you eating a soggy-ass sandwich in the damn shower

Why do people keep saying this? Turn down the water pressure and then your phone/sandwich don't get wet

[Image: export.png]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

I don't eat often but I've downed a slice of pizza in there. I also bring my phone and reddit when I go at night.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

12-10-2019, 12:46 PM.bojo Wrote: I don't eat often but I've downed a slice of pizza in there. I also bring my phone and reddit when I go at night.

Don't fuck with me, I have the power of God and anime Bojo on my side!

12-10-2019, 12:37 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2019, 12:02 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: cal why the fuck are you eating a soggy-ass sandwich in the damn shower

Why do people keep saying this? Turn down the water pressure and then your phone/sandwich don't get wet

[Image: export.png]
eating in the shower is something I disagree with both on principle and in actuality

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs