Create Account

Who else sits and/or eats in the shower?

12-10-2019, 03:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2019, 03:36 PM.bojo Wrote: why are you guys putting food in the water

Right? Like are we taking different kinds of showers? There's about 60% of the volume of the shower that the water doesn't touch in my experience, less if you face the shower head downward. Do these people put the water on the highest pressure possible and spray it horizontally across the entire shower?
60% of your shower space is out of the reach of the shower head? The fuck?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I hope you sanitize your bathroom before you eat in it.
You might eat some poops.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

12-10-2019, 02:34 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2019, 01:48 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: I also have ptsd from when I broke my first computer by stepping on it after taking a shit

lmao I remember when this happened, wasn't that like 2 or 3 months ago?
it was july

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

12-10-2019, 04:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
12-10-2019, 03:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Right? Like are we taking different kinds of showers? There's about 60% of the volume of the shower that the water doesn't touch in my experience, less if you face the shower head downward. Do these people put the water on the highest pressure possible and spray it horizontally across the entire shower?

I think cal thinks being out in the rain qualifies as having a shower
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 05:30 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

I usually have a shower beer on nights im going out, never ate anything tho.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

12-10-2019, 04:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
12-10-2019, 03:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Right? Like are we taking different kinds of showers? There's about 60% of the volume of the shower that the water doesn't touch in my experience, less if you face the shower head downward. Do these people put the water on the highest pressure possible and spray it horizontally across the entire shower?

i have a dedicated shower that's not shared with a tub. it's spacey enough.

but even if i had a more traditional one, i could just... you know... turn around.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

12-10-2019, 04:35 PMJSS Wrote: i once sent a video of me vaping in the shower, that's about it

If I had to guess a SHL user who did that it would be you or nour

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

i am pro eating already-wet foods in the shower (personally a big fan of the shower tomato)

anti eating dry foods like cheezits or sandwich, that's gross to me - but i respect that some people enjoy it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

12-10-2019, 04:30 PMDuff101 Wrote:
12-10-2019, 02:12 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: Sitting in the shower is pretty nice, eating is kinda weird, but what's really weird is pissing in the shower
Absolutely not.

It all drains to the same place, what’s the difference?

The big brain move is to slav squat in the shower.
idk man just doesn't feel right to me, there's a toilet made to be pissed in right next to the shower

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

12-10-2019, 06:05 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote:
12-10-2019, 04:30 PMDuff101 Wrote: Absolutely not.

It all drains to the same place, what’s the difference?

The big brain move is to slav squat in the shower.
idk man just doesn't feel right to me, there's a toilet made to be pissed in right next to the shower

hypothetically if you got pee on yourself for whatever reason, where would the first place you go be.

12-10-2019, 06:43 PM.bojo Wrote:
12-10-2019, 06:05 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: idk man just doesn't feel right to me, there's a toilet made to be pissed in right next to the shower

hypothetically if you got pee on yourself for whatever reason, where would the first place you go be.
I mean in the shower, but it's not the same thing. I'm not that worried of getting pee on me while taking a shower, I'm more worried for the actual shower as weird as it sounds lol. Like my shower is a shower/bath kind of thing, I can't pee straight into the drain, so it would splash everywhere. And then if I want a bath, I would bathe in my pee. Idk it feels weird to me anyways and peeing in the toilet is so much more easier and hygienic

All you shower eaters are disturbed and need serious life help. Counseling is available.

Seek the help you so desperately need before it's too late. I beg you.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

12-10-2019, 07:20 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote:
12-10-2019, 06:43 PM.bojo Wrote: hypothetically if you got pee on yourself for whatever reason, where would the first place you go be.
I mean in the shower, but it's not the same thing. I'm not that worried of getting pee on me while taking a shower, I'm more worried for the actual shower as weird as it sounds lol. Like my shower is a shower/bath kind of thing, I can't pee straight into the drain, so it would splash everywhere. And then if I want a bath, I would bathe in my pee. Idk it feels weird to me anyways and peeing in the toilet is so much more easier and hygienic

Your body had other gross things that come off it that's just as bad as pee. Sweat. Grease. And unless you're using some sort of liquid floss your ass isn't never 100% fresh.

You gotta trust your system. If you can't feel clean after a shower it's not a good shower. That's why you clean your shower every month as well.

12-10-2019, 08:27 PM.bojo Wrote:
12-10-2019, 07:20 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: I mean in the shower, but it's not the same thing. I'm not that worried of getting pee on me while taking a shower, I'm more worried for the actual shower as weird as it sounds lol. Like my shower is a shower/bath kind of thing, I can't pee straight into the drain, so it would splash everywhere. And then if I want a bath, I would bathe in my pee. Idk it feels weird to me anyways and peeing in the toilet is so much more easier and hygienic

Your body had other gross things that come off it that's just as bad as pee. Sweat. Grease. And unless you're using some sort of liquid floss your ass isn't never 100% fresh.

You gotta trust your system. If you can't feel clean after a shower it's not a good shower. That's why you clean your shower every month as well.
I guess my life is a lie, apparently everyone does that and I'm the only one that finds it weird lol. Idk I never thought of doing that before someone brought it up a couple months ago. I guess it's too different from what I know

12-10-2019, 09:14 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote:
12-10-2019, 08:27 PM.bojo Wrote: Your body had other gross things that come off it that's just as bad as pee. Sweat. Grease. And unless you're using some sort of liquid floss your ass isn't never 100% fresh.

I guess my life is a lie, apparently everyone does that and I'm the only one that finds it weird lol. Idk I never thought of doing that before someone brought it up a couple months ago. I guess it's too different from what I know

It's OK to think it's weird. Here I'll eat a slice tonight while peeing on it in the shower to let you know it's not weird at all. That should calm all worries