Create Account

Noble's FA Rankings

Hi I am excited to be a free agent and even though it's far away I want to do one of these things. Anyways now I list every team and where I might want to go in free agency.

ELITE TIER

[Image: barracuda-banner.png]
Don't get me wrong, Tampa Bay is an amazing locker room. I've absolutely loved every single minute of my time with the Barracuda, but character arc and storyline are important to me. I saw an awesome opportunity to create a storyline with the lockout, and with my contract coming to an end things just lined up really well. Tampa has been amazing, and I would 100% be interested in returning home.

[Image: sfpride-banner.png]
San Francisco is an awesome team, and their location fits right in with the current story arc that I'm building. There are a lot of quality members on their roster, and I would be a great fit for their top six forwards. There is a lot of room to grow with this team, so it would be a fun possible location.

[Image: WestKendall.png]
West Kendall is another team that fits well into the story arc and draws a big similarity to San Francisco with an awesome member base. This would be a super fun location to join, and West Kendall has always been a team that I've felt strangely gravitated towards. Maybe it's the logo, or @.bojo but something about this team just gets me going.

HIGH TIER

[Image: Minnesota.png]
Minnesota was the first home of Klaus, and it could be interesting to return. The landscape has changed a lot since my previous time in Minny, but there is still a lot of the core members that made it a really enjoyable locker room. While Minnesota is the opposite of a "small market" location, I could probably find a way to make it work with my story.

[Image: specters-banner.png]
Honestly, there are a lot of reasons that New Orleans should have found itself higher on this list. The Specters are a pretty sweet team. I love the branding, the location is PERFECT for Klaus' story, and there are some really awesome members here. Also, this team lacks an actual center, which means that I could pretty quickly rise up into a potential first line role, although I'd be more than happy to take any minutes on a team as dominant as NOLA.

[Image: LosAngeles.png]
Similar to West Kendall, Los Angeles is a team that for whatever reason I have just ALWAYS wanted to play on. They have such a great history, the colour scheme is absolutely incredible, the branding, the logo. There is so much that I love about LAP. I have a tremendous amount of respect for @Wasty and would be ecstatic to join this team.

[Image: Buffalo.png]
The Stampede are great. I honestly love a ton of people on this team, and I think it would be a really cool locker room to fit into. Unfortunately, they fall quite down on this list for three reasons. First, I'm not sure they have the cap space to take me on, even though I'm not looking for a lot of money. Second, they have no openings on their roster at all, and finally location. Buffalo is the opposite of a "small market" team.

[Image: Toronto.png]
Toronto lands a spot in this high tier as well, mostly due to the current situation of their roster. The North Stars are a team that is extremely coveted amongst this league, and they were probably the first team that I really had any interest in when I joined the site. They have just always had this respectable air to them. I think the current roster would make for an awesome 1-2 punch of Kandinsky and I down the middle, and I think this would be a super fun locker room.

MID TIER

[Image: SHL-Dragons-Banner.png]
I know I've said this a few times now, but Calgary is probably one of my long-time favourite teams. With arguably the most respectable member base in the entire league, this is an amazing small community that has shown time and time again that they stick together and can do amazing things. I have a tremendous amount of respect for a bunch of these guys, most importantly @Mike Izzy who is one of the people I respect most in this league. Calgary should be higher on this list, but falls a bit due to location. Klaus is interested in "small market" teams and Calgary is one of the winningest franchises (might actually be the single winningest) in league history and is from central Canada, making them a VERY large market.

[Image: Winnipeg.png]
My very first player ever was a Winnipeg Jet, and I do have a lot of respect for the franchise. @StadiumGambler is someone I got to know through the SMJHL, and I'm glad I did because he's a great guy. This team would once again be higher up, but due to location falls a little bit.

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]
Now Manhattan falls in this spot mostly because I don't know a whole lot about the franchise. There have certainly been some great Rage teams during my time in the league, but overall I've just been underwhelmed by the franchise. This isn't a knock on the team, I just feel that it's a much quieter community than many of the other teams. I respect them, but I don't know enough to make a real assumption on them so they fall right in the middle.

[Image: wolfpack-banner.png]
New England was a team that I wanted to play for back in the late S20's and early S30's but never had the opportunity to. I think Cameron being here was a big draw for me, and I would feel indifferent today to play for them. A good pitch could definitely bring me here, because there is a lot that I like about New England as a potential location.

LOW TIER

[Image: syndicate-banner.png]
I actually really like a lot of people on this team, but Chicago just isn't the team for me. I like the brand and the logo is awesome, but Chicago is a hockey city and Klaus isn't down for that. They fall here because I don't think there is really any way that I could work a move to Chicago into Klaus' story line.

[Image: Hamilton.png]
Once again, there are some AWESOME people on this team. @SecondSucks22 @nour @Waters and @Samee are some of my favourite people in the league, I even have experience playing Apex with @DrunkenTeddy back when the game was still popping. Unfortunately, because of the semi finals in last year's playoffs it wouldn't make much sense for Klaus' to move here so soon after the drama. There is no knock on this team, simply doesn't make sense.

[Image: Edmonton.png]
I don't dislike anybody in this community, but if you could build an all-star team of people that I think hate me, it would be the Edmonton Blizzard. Not only would it kinda feel like shit to be a part of a locker room that would dislike me, it's clear at this point that I want to join a small market team and once again Edmonton is the opposite of this. I don't hate the team, I don't hate the people, but I don't think that sentiment is reciprocated.

[Image: Texas.png]
Texas should be higher on this list, but honestly, I just couldn't figure out where to place them so they fell into this tier. While @dankoa and I had our spats in the past, we're all good now and I have a lot of respect for the guy. The team is fantastic, and there are some really awesome people here but overall I don't know enough to make a good decision. A great pitch could certainly convince me to come join the squad though.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Specters

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

K

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Dragons Dragonite Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

the specters do have a real center of the future and you’re looking at him
but we do need centers so Specters

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

i hear bojo is a turdburglin' dinglebastard.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Aww love you too noble <3

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Knock knock Noble..........just saying hi

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Panthers

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Ich smell ze tamper in dis thread.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

12-10-2019, 03:47 PMZoone16 Wrote: Ich smell ze tamper in dis thread.

Sorry that was me

Upset stomach

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Woo! Cool to see LAP so high!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||