Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List

First off, I would like to say they I wish holiday good to the entire SHL community. That being said, there are a few people I would like to spread some additional holiday cheer to and grant them the privilege off getting my holiday gift list.
To @Steelhead77 I am sure everyone is getting you chicken parms, and that is all fine and dandy but I will be you two gifts, something little different. First, I am getting you a membership to the deli of the week club, which entitles you to receive one sandwich a week from any deli in the greater New York area. Secondly I will also be getting a platoon size is Lysol disinfect wipes.
To @Slappydoodle I hate to ride on Zach’s coattails, but I to will be getting you some “Just for Men” to address, you know, hair color.
To @ztevans I would just like to bless his heart for the fine gift he bestowed upon me.
Words~162

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

This is going to sound totally dumb but what I really want as a player is for my life to calm back down and find a routine again! Everybody I talk to already knows this, but I had a baby in September and it has been non stop craziness ever since. We just bought our first house and because of the way the timing worked out, we are moving two days before Christmas, I’ve got family in town, we have to drive way out of town for Christmas as soon as the moving is done, and the dogs are acting out because they don’t know what’s going on. I’m looking forward to the new year when everything settles back down and I can take a deep breath (and obviously get back to playing fake hockey with all my fake hockey buds, because I have met such great people on here and I hope they all have a great holiday season).

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Olivier would like to receive a number of things as holiday gifts, because he is a material boi who lives in a material world. He's particularly interested in custom rooms in his house - maybe a movie theatre? Maybe something less innocent? He also really likes jewellery, and I don't know how many years he's been dating his boyfriend but maybe they should get married? Just kidding, he's not a marriage guy, but he likes to look nice and he likes to make his boyfriend look nice so I'm pretty sure they buy each other a lot of shiny things. He likes silver best, but secretly he thinks rose gold is pretty cool too. He also likes to travel, and he likes to treat his family to art pieces from the places he goes - his cousin is an artist, so she judges him for this, but like, what can you do really. yay holidays

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

What could Stan Hanson want for Christmas? The possibilities are endless. A new sports car? A boat? A fancy House? Maybe a trip to some exotic location? How about a pony? No pony? How about a dog? Or a cat, bat, or rat? No, none of these things could catch our boy Stan's fancy. The one thing Stan Hanson wants for Christmas this year is a state of the art, automatic, hydromatic, Sunbeam FPSBDML920 Full Sized Doughnut Maker. That's right a brand new doughnut maker! How else is can he perfect his technique for making super tasty doughnuts if he doesn't have a doughnut maker? Stan dreams of his own chain of super tasty doughnut shops when he retires, so it only makes sense that he would want to begin building his empire one doughnut maker at a time. So there you have it folks, Stan's Christmas Dream, to bring super tasty to doughnuts to everyone around the world.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread