Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List

The best gift that FR could ask for would be what @karlssens is giving him for Christmas, a sports package so that he can watch all of the sports games across all the networks. An avid viewer of football, hockey, baseball, lacrosse and most anything on ESPN the Ocho, FR would (and will) spend as much of his free time as possible using his sports package to not only improve his hockey playing by watching other great players and teams play, but also to relax and unwind by watching his favorite college and pro football teams (Auburn and Seattle Seahawks), favorite baseball team (Seattle Mariners) and favorite lacrosse team (Virginia Cavaliers) do battle on their respective fields of play. Hell, with a sports package, FR might even finally get to watch and hopefully learn more about cricket and what the rules are and how it is actually played. Or maybe he will finally get to watch some Australian Rules Football since that looks like a freaking awesome sport. Bottomline, the more sports in FR's life, the happier it will be.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

This year for christmas I would really like to get out of the huge fucking slump ive been in since the 20th game of the season. I mean is it too much to ask for a player to carry a 28 percent shooting percentage for the season?? Is it really? I know that seems like I am asking alot, but I'm not just asking to score goals, assists are more than fine, as long as it is helping out the team, i don't care what the point is. In all seriousness though, I am wishing that Esa will figure out the right Simon T buttons to push, so we can get back to putting up the wins, like we had at the start of the season.

Other than that, I would like for @Alex Mack to get the needed penicillin to finally clear up what his late night shenanigans has left him with. Without treatment Alex, it can cause dementia. Just sayin.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

All Mika wants for Christmas is his scoring touch and defensive play back.  Other than that, he's happy with what he has.  So, instead I'm going to talk all about how I'm going to get fearless Toronto leader ML a brand new self cleaning equipment locker.  You see, ML has been in the league for quite some time and he's used the same equipment every season.  Despite buying new gear every year, he sticks with the same set of gear he bought when he first came into the league.  As you can imagine, this stuff stinks.  You sit next to him in the room and it's like "what is dead and living in your bag?"  It's getting hard to breathe in there!  So, because I love him so much and don't want him to be ostracized by the new rookies who are about to come up, i'm going to get him a self cleaning equipment locker.  He's going to be fresh to death out there for the rest of his time in the SHL!  @ml002

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Well I do like cheese and reject @Slowpoke's request to have me pick up cocaine as a replacement.   So cheese would be nice

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Michael Scarn loves the holiday season in Scranton. One of the best gifts you can buy for a loved one in Scranton is actually a lump of coal. Although coal is typically seen as a poor Christmas present, a present that one might receive if they were naughty for the past year, it is actually a fantastic gift particularly in Scranton. Scranton is one of the few cities in the United States that actually runs on coal instead of alternative energies. Therefore, coal is a great present to remind the recipient of their time in Scranton, and what makes Scranton tick. Scarn would give these lumps of coal to all of his teammates on the Stampede, so that they too can share a piece of Scranton's history and become a part of the Michael Scarn story, as it will soon be memorialized in the biopic Threat Level Midnight that is generating Oscar buzz already.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: GYVnhqB.png]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Well I'm a bum so I'm just going to talk about what I as a user would like to receive for Christmas this year. The main item of my desire is a Nintendo Switch. I have been trying to get back into videogaming more in general lately (whether that's good for me or not is another story) so I think this would be a great gift to receive with that goal in mind. Of course, a gaming system is nothing without some games along with it. Breath of the Wild in particular is the reason I want the console; I have heard nothing but good things about it and look forward to recapturing the magic of exploring a new LoZ world. Other games that seem particularly interesting are Super Smash Bros. for the multiplayer fun and what I hear is a solid single player campaign, the newest addition to the Fire Emblem franchise that I have been looking forward to for awhile, and the dark horse candidate of Shovel Knight that I don't know much about but seems like an intriguing action/adventure/metroidvania type.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

This holiday season I am feeling particularly cheerful, and ready to give back.
I am fully prepared to source some of the highest quality ingredients, and chefs from around the world to prepare my gift, as it is for two special people on this site. Whats the gift you ask? Well the gift can be enjoyed in the morning, the afternoon, evening, or early hours of the day. It can be sipped on, or chugged. It can be combined with a meal, or enjoyed by itself. There are many different ways to prepare this gift, it can be stronger, or watered down. It can be a virgin, or if you are a real mans man, you can make it as stiff as you want. Some people prefer to have it sweet, some bitter.

Well if you have not guessed by now, the gift is multiple cups, of the finest eggnog known to man. A glass for every situation you find yourself in the Christmas season. The two lucky people you ask? Well none other then @Slappydoodle and @Bonk - enjoy gents.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Currently Atlas Rush is is wishing for bottles of Papi Van Winkle Bourbon. He would be happy with any of the lineup as they are EXTREMELY hard to come by. I currently have an empty bottle of Papi van winkle 23 that I could currently sell on Ebay for $500.00 American... FOR AN EMPTY BOTTLE!!! Papi Wan Winkle has always been focused on Quality over Quantity which is refreshing in our Capitalist market. Until this year Papi Van Winkle was only available to restaurants which drove the demand. We are currently selling our Papi Van Winkle 10 year for 60 dollars an ounce. The bottle cost 40 dollars but due to demand we can charge so much more! If you ever get the opportunity to try Papi Van Winkle I highly recommend it! We were selling our Papi Van Winkle 23 year for $250.00 an ounce for a $232.00 bottle of whiskey... we sold out in 3 months.

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Have you ever noticed how appropriate the song "All I Want for Christmas (is My Two Front Teeth)" is for hockey players? Seriously though, Leopold Lockhart has everything he needs in terms of material possessions, but he'd really like to keep his two front teeth. One of his biggest fears is getting them knocked out because he's a little vain and also because he's sure that shit hurts like a motherfucker. And sure, if they did get knocked out he could get new ones. And maybe you wouldn't even be able to tell that they were fake. But the fact remains that if Leo could have one wish for Christmas, or from a genie in a bottle, or on a shooting star, or in a wishing well or whatever--he'd wish to keep all of the beautiful teeth that god gave him. As his game gets more physical, this fear only grows. And since you can't really gift someone an assurance that his teeth won't get knocked out by a puck to the face or whatever, I guess if you were shopping for Leo you could get just him some extra mouth guards or something.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Oh man, Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year. One of my favorite holidays, with the big dinners we have on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Not only that but giving gifts is the best, never fails to put a smile on my face. In Kelowna we have a celebration as well, which is a ton of fun. I thought it would be a bit easier to tell everyone this way what I want, and that would be a book from my favorite author Philip K Dick! Man, do I love Dick, he really knows how to penetrates the readers mind and take them on an adventure. And once I finish one of his books, I just want more Dick right after. I think most of the team knows how much I love Dick, so it would be an obvious choice. If not I’m always down for Dungeons and Dragons accessories like dice, or any of the new books.

[Image: szY1Nbi.png]
[Image: vwglei8.png]
Left Winger - Gylfi Eriksson
Update Page  ====  Player Page

I was going to talk about the gift I was going to give to @Slowpoke but after he rudely stated he wouldn’t give me one I have had to rethink. After much deliberation I have decided the only person I think is worthy of a gift is now in fact @jumpierpancakes. I know exactly what I’m going to give him - a signed Sven Karlsson Portland Admirals jersey. The Admirals were the team who drafted Sven and he established himself as a young talent with a great ceiling during his time there. It is a well known fact that Admirals general manager JP had a soft spot for Sven and saw him as a future world beater. That’s why it makes sense to remind him of these great times through a genuinely timeless piece of Admirals memorabilia. I’m sure that when JP wakes up on Christmas morning with this incredible gift courtesy of myself, he will be overwhelmed with emotion and spend the rest of the day with a firm smile on his face.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I would gift phineas gold many grams of un named narcotics and gift cards to his favorite strip clubs I would definatly not gift him anything positive seeing as his scumbag lifestyle is just who he is on the contrary however joe weston would get an easton stick just because and alexi rykov would get many noogies for being such a good player along with Russian finest vodka, honestly though no ones getting shit but another 4 star cup because I'm broke and this squad is winners and winners dont need shit but more ships hardware baby that's how we do it in carolina. Trella and fuzz though will get nice cards because I'm not that bad of a human being there is some kind of morality in my existence but not enough to spend money on these fools I'm a junior player I need ramen noodles and number 2 pencils the end of the semesters coming up.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Al Kayhall wasn't a thrift
When he decided to gift
A gift for the whole team
Wouldnt that be a dream?

But what could he get
For those minding the net
The danglers of pucks
Or assistants of luck?

Then what of the coach
Ed Balls, beyond reproach
Who made him a Raider
No team was the greater

Ah but what is Halifax about
What really makes it stand out
Al Kayhall thought as he pondered
And then with a flash it was answered

A gift with tradition!
what an ambition!
For a junior player to bring!
Happiness, it would surely spring!

Yes! he exclaimed as he ran to recruit
a good old fashioned Russian prostitute!

He picked up the phone and placed a few calls
But every answered ring was a dead wall
For none had been seen in Halifax
Since the alleged attacks.

So with a groan he went ahead
And made you this poem instead

Happy Holidays Halifax!

-Al Kayhall

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

I like being able to answer this one myself for once. For Christmas, all that I have really been asking for for Christmas this year is money or gift cards for Ikea and the Brick. @SlothFaceThrilla and I are planning on moving out sooner rather than later and getting our first appartment together, and while i can understand living a simplistic lifestyle, Id really like to have a half decent couch to lounge (and if i fuck up) sleep on once in a while. Im also trying to save to take us on a trip to disney in 2021, AND I have a fairly expensive tattoo booked in for 6, 7, and 8 months from now, so thats gonna empty my wallet pretty well. Realistically its the most adult thing i could ask for for some of the most childish reasons and im fine with that. For anyone wondering, the tattoo is a full starwars sleeve going down my left leg, i have no idea what its gonna look like yet, my artist is doing his thing.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]