Create Account

The Bust Cast Questions Thread

Hello all, I’m starting a weekly solo podcast and I need questions because I have no idea what is going on in the SHL. Feel free to ask questions.

Hopefully recording either today (Dec 16th) or tomorrow (Dec 17th).

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

What are your thoughts on the possible move to FHM6?

What, in your opinion, makes a player stand-out in STHS?

If you could go to any team as a FA right now who would you choose (assume salary cap is not a problem and every team wants you)?

What one change would you make to the website right now to make it better?

Pancakes or Waffles?

Hello hello

-how satisfied are you of your performance this season? Where would you like to improve?

-if you were hired as GM of a new expansion team in the SHL, where would it be and what would you name it?

-why is your dog the cutest dog ever?

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Whats the reason behind your pup's name of Theo? is it true it's because of Theo Morgan @Otrebor13

What's Teemu Nurmi doing these days?

Who brought you to the SHL?

Tell me your thoughts on being a true rookie? Would you do it again?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hey Buster,

Your thoughts on NXT, New Japan & AEW? You've been pretty vocal in the SHL Wrestling Discord about it.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Reviving this. Hoping to record either Friday or Saturday. Please ask any questions you may have.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

why do you hate me?

Any changed you would make so far for the new sim?

Who do you think is getting screwed the most in the new engine?

Who is your favorite Manhattan Rage player?

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

What was wrong with Talk is Buster Featuring JayWhy? Rolled right off the tongue better than the Bust Cast imo.

How does it feel to be on a cursed team?

Thoughts on Double or Nothing?

How does it feel to be old?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE