Create Account

S51 WFT #4 - Make The Case

Code:
The two best teams in the league are both from the Western Conference

I believe the two best teams are both in the West, and after playing against them in the season multiple times, I can safely say if both teams were allowed to make it to the finals, they would both make it. They are the clear favorites to meet each other in the Western Conference finals and the winner should be the favorite in the finals.

Code:
65 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

The S51 Challenge Cup finals will be New Orleans vs. Hamilton

Definitely going to be against on this one, buffalo has had a weird season and they aren't showing their depth, but the depth really comes out in the playoffs and there is no reason for them not to win the cup this year. With cedric in net, they have a chance to win forever.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

San Francisco and New England are currently first and second in the league in powerplay % yet are the two most disappointing teams this season - this proves that having a good powerplay is actually,,,,,, BAD

Against, obviously, as having a good powerplay is important to team success. It turns out you actually need to be good at the other aspects of the game to win games though. Goaltending is important, guys!
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 10:41 PM by Bonk.)

Code:
Sour skittles are better than regular skittles

BS

Yeah this is clearly bullshit. If they were, so great Sour Skittles would just be called Skittles and regular Skittles would called Sweet Fruity Skittles, and they are not. Therefore, this statement is not true.

Words ~35

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Code:
I PUT THIS ONE IN EVERY SEASON BUT IT'S FINALLY NOT A JOKE - CAMERON CARTER II WILL WIN THE DAR AWARD

FOR. CC2 is a gem and we should love him forever. As a faithful member of the CCII fan club I love finally being right about how good he is. Get bent haters

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Code:
Sour skittles are better than regular skittles

Fact. The regular skittles are far too sweet and its troublesome to get through the whole pack with that much sweetness, whereas the sourness of the sour skittles numbs your tongue allowing you to handle more flavour than the average human person can.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**