Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #170! (Christmas Greetings)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Krazy Kwanzaa or whatever else you choose to celebrate in this holiday season. Be with family, eat good food and help spread some joy in this world.

We here at the Big Slappy Institute of Higher Learning firmly support tolerance, respect and the power of individual liberty. We celebrate the great and beautiful diversity this world has to offer. Diversity is not just a question of race or sexual orientation. Diversity should be sought out in thought, religion, political leaning, age and wherever else one can find it.

Don’t be quick to judge those who don’t share your feelings on every topic. Respect difference. Be slow to anger and quick to tolerance. Keep an open mind. Don’t be afraid to let your freak flag fly, whatever form it may take. Stay away from reactionary and bitter words of hate and small mindedness.

Embrace love.

In that spirit we ask that you listen to and enjoy The Big Slappy Hour #170!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-170

Thanks to CrossFit, Wasty and Mr. Mike Izzy for questions and comments. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Condolences on your, ahem, milestone, @Slappydoodle

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

12-21-2019, 08:19 PMztevans Wrote: Condolences on your, ahem, milestone, @Slappydoodle

Just giving you a peek into your own future.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 04:43 AM by Wasty.)

No mention of Ren & Stimpy?!? SAD!

Also found a grey pube this week.. but I’ve had grey hairs for quite awhile.. but mine were like snowman white, not even a hint of grey.

I totally agree I disliked the slow down part in the middle of Funky Lady, almost ruins the song but otherwise super cool song.

Have you guys ever had a blueberry glazed donut? I never had one until I bought one at my church and it was incredible. I usually grab one every Sunday now lol I also love these soft vanilla frosted cruller style donut. I actually had to find some donuts to eat after hearing you guys talk about it.

Totally agree as well on the Hamilton comments.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

good one fellas!

TBH im alittle worried, where is HO and the commishs? why hasnt there been a single post on this issue or just in general knowing this is a time where there words are needed? who is up for the job needed right now on the site?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria