Create Account

2020 Resolutions

For everyone trying to lose weight: count the calories. Use MyFitnessPal. Really stick to that goal as best you can. Drink water/tea. If you need soda get a small diet soda but resist. Eat cereal in the morning, that's like < 200 calories. Bring your own lunch to work. I actually just go to our grocery story which has soups n salads. I usually get a ~300 Cal of soup plus either ~100 Cal salad/fruit bowl. It's ok to snack, just get healthy ones that are filling. Dinner is tough, but my wife and I do hungryroot food delivery. Not the most tasty food delivery service, but everything is less than 600 Cals, usually 400.

If you do those three plus snacks you should be able to stay under 1600 calories. I'm a fat fuck so my calorie goal is just to stay around 2000 calories. I've lost 15lbs since October. 10 in october. Slowed down around the holidays, but that's not really a good excuse I should have been better about it.

Exercise, too. When you crawl into a ball and say I can't do it, just use any energy you have to roll out and put socks and shoes on. Exercise is important but not nearly as much as simply eating less. But when you count calories and that jog gives you a free 200-300 calories to work with. Plus it's better long term obviously.

tl;dr CALORIE DEFICIT

Good luck, love you all. Even you, eggy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

My New Year's Resolution is to go to the gym regularly.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

Falcons Finish up school and get a proper job, also try to hit up the gym a bit more this year and stick to it. Falcons

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Quit smoking cigarettes

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

My resolution is to get better grades so that a good college will want me

[Image: oie_floaties.gif]

To stop being a pig all the time

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Stop buying stuff

I have nothing serious. I just want to enjoy technical school, get into programming a bit, and hopefully learn some skating more. 2019 was a disaster for me, here's to 2020!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

I just want to get better at my job and be a better teamleader. Personally, I hope to do one more big far away trip before it's not possible anymore.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

12-30-2019, 08:41 PM.bojo Wrote: For everyone trying to lose weight: count the calories. Use MyFitnessPal. Really stick to that goal as best you can. Drink water/tea. If you need soda get a small diet soda but resist. Eat cereal in the morning, that's like < 200 calories. Bring your own lunch to work. I actually just go to our grocery story which has soups n salads. I usually get a ~300 Cal of soup plus either ~100 Cal salad/fruit bowl. It's ok to snack, just get healthy ones that are filling. Dinner is tough, but my wife and I do hungryroot food delivery. Not the most tasty food delivery service, but everything is less than 600 Cals, usually 400.

If you do those three plus snacks you should be able to stay under 1600 calories. I'm a fat fuck so my calorie goal is just to stay around 2000 calories. I've lost 15lbs since October. 10 in october. Slowed down around the holidays, but that's not really a good excuse I should have been better about it.

Exercise, too. When you crawl into a ball and say I can't do it, just use any energy you have to roll out and put socks and shoes on. Exercise is important but not nearly as much as simply eating less. But when you count calories and that jog gives you a free 200-300 calories to work with. Plus it's better long term obviously.

tl;dr CALORIE DEFICIT

Good luck, love you all. Even you, eggy

This is some great advice right here. 

Counting calories is the best way to start. MyFitnessPal is a great example, but be careful to not stick to the calorie goals it gives you. Losing 2KG a week is possible, but is unlikely for most people. Make it easy for yourself, try to find a way that works for you and set a realistic goal. Losing weight is simple math. Eat less than you burn and you'll lose weight.

Exercise is also important for your general well being. If you feel good, the losing weight and eating less will feel better too. The best exercise is strength training (high intensity). By creating muscle, you will burn more on a daily basis. So if you keep the same diet, you will eventually lose more weight each day.

Another perfect substitute for soda is Rivella, though I'm not sure that's available in N-America.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I'm hoping to get a promotion where I work less hours, get paid more so I can spend more time with my son and fiance.

[Image: 336.jpg]

be healthier

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Find ways to get more done during the work week, so I don't feel like I need to work a few hours on the weekend.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Wish for people not to get banned for saying happy new year and jokingly saying go back to japan to a native Canadian Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Go to more shows even if solo.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]