Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Expansion GMs

GL all!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Am I in the minority to say that Montreal should have a SHL team and not a smjhl one?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 01:33 AM by charlieconway.)

01-02-2020, 12:37 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Am I in the minority to say that Montreal should have a SHL team and not a smjhl one?
no

I'm hoping they don't get one in this expansion so that I can apply to create one the next time the SHL expands

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

01-01-2020, 01:08 PMC9Van Wrote:
12-31-2019, 09:53 PMLeppish Wrote: Bring back Montreal

And call them the Montreal Meth Heads so you can match the theme of the dumb as fuck name Carolina has.

That name might be going to an NHL team in about a week.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

01-01-2020, 08:06 PMdankoa Wrote:
01-01-2020, 05:32 PMBadWolf Wrote: Please direct your negativity away from my juniors teams. They worked hard on that branding and do not deserve such a crude reaction. There is no need to voice an opinion in a hateful manor.

Facts don’t have feelings right @ThatDamnWalrus
'

FACTS

clown branding is clown branding. Looking at you @Raptors.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

01-02-2020, 03:35 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote:
01-01-2020, 08:06 PMdankoa Wrote: Facts don’t have feelings right @ThatDamnWalrus
'

FACTS

clown branding is clown branding. Looking at you @Raptors.

Could just name a team Clowns, maybe pick a city with one of the big US clown colleges. Not the worst branding idea lol

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-02-2020, 12:37 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Am I in the minority to say that Montreal should have a SHL team and not a smjhl one?

Nah, Im partial to smaller cities getting SMJHL teams and from some of the apps, it looks like that is kinda the case.

If you have the time and you're considering applying I highly recommend going for it. Nothing better in the SHL then building a juny team from the ground up.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

12-31-2019, 09:50 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: If you apply and DON’T bring back Montreal you are scum

Leave Montreal for the SHL pls

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Hmmmmm..................Considering appying then bringing one to London.......both counts......but then.......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Ya boi with the application

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Thank you so much for everyone that applied. Like I said earlier this is conditional based on how big this reddit draft is. The magic number is roughly 100 for us to consider this. I’ll keep everyone informed. Now a waiting game until the reddit post goes up. Don’t worry HO is still working on other expansion related things to be as ready as we can if/when the time comes.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Every app we received was well done. Some great ideas out there and amazing candidates.
I would like to congratulate @39alaska39 and @Zoone16 for getting the two conditional gm spots.
If we do expand I am pleased to know the teams are in experienced and capable hands.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Didn't expect to see these names. Congrats guys!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Excited for the opportunity, hope it comes to fruition!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52