Create Account

It's Been a Fun Ride, SHL

Huge loss to the SHL community. I really hope you find success in the future with whatever you take on, and if you ever feel like returning to a more active role in the league know that there will be people here overjoyed to see it.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Good luck ArGar. I've always enjoyed looking through your work on the history of the league. Thanks for everything you've done while you were here!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

You drafted me both into the SMJHL and the SHL. Sticktaps my brother!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Damn it sucks to see you go, I hope you'll indeed manage to stick around in a smaller role where the burnout is less of an issue and you might find your enjoyment of this place again. Went kinda through the same thing after my first player so I can certainly understand where this is coming from. Gonna be a huge loss to the league either way, you have done so much for this place and I just wanna let you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed!

@ArGarBarGar I just saw this and honestly it's been an honor racing with you over the last year. I wish you all the best

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 12:57 PM by PenKnight.)

_/_/_/

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-24-2020, 12:56 PMPenKnight Wrote:
Is there a reason for why you still post here

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]