Create Account

State of Hippo

Hey my dudes!

Not gonna be a lengthy media piece or anything, just a general update.

After I found the shl I immediately grew to love the site. I immediately set my sights to make a great player which would rival king and Luke from my draft class. Battling up to legendary 2k tpe was something I looked forward to and motivated me.
This won’t happen and I’m sure a fair amount of players already sped past me as I stopped updating.

Truth be told having a player who’s entire identity is tied around being a passer is boring af. I knew that pure scorers would probably produce more points and make more impact. I was completely fine with it. But knowing your player is flawed in its core just doesn’t sit with me. I was thinking I could still keep the player going to 2k but fuck it, this is how far he goes.

My archtype change and all that stuff is already spent. There’s no fixing the player.

I’ll prolly be back once and if we switch to a less broken engine.

I’m still around on discord and on my twitch channel you can find me there Smile

RETIRED

hey mayuu, great rival for TPE, really kept me on my toes at all times. These times have also really dropped my motivation, hopefully the engine switch will bring it back as well

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Noooooo my Hippo

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

im so sad maybe luffy should lace up his skates for the last time

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

:(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM