Create Account

Hamilton Bad First Chapter
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 02:43 PM by mxman991.)

First off I want to thank the brave pioneers @jRuutu and @GeckoeyGecko for paving the way in the shitposts for money struggle. I want to build off of Gecko's style and see if I can do even less work. So I have grabbed the beginning of Charles Dickens "A tale of two cities" and using a simple find and replace tool on word have replaced all "the's" with "Hamilton bad." I am quite proud of the result, please enjoy.
Chapter 1: Hamilton Bad Period

It was Hamilton Bad best of times, it was Hamilton Bad worst of times, it was Hamilton Bad age of wisdom, it was Hamilton Bad age of foolishness, it was Hamilton Bad epoch of belief, it was Hamilton Bad epoch of incredulity, it was Hamilton Bad season of Light, it was Hamilton Bad season of Darkness, it was Hamilton Bad spring of hope, it was Hamilton Bad winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct Hamilton Bad o Hamilton Bad way—in short, Hamilton Bad period was so far like Hamilton Bad present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in Hamilton Bad superlative degree of comparison only.

Hamilton Bad were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a plain face, on Hamilton Bad throne of England; Hamilton Bad were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on Hamilton Bad throne of France. In both countries it was clearer than crystal to Hamilton Bad lords of Hamilton Bad State preserves of loaves and fishes, that things in general were settled for ever.

It was Hamilton Bad year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured period, as at this. Mrs Southcott had recently attained her five-and-twentieth blessed birthday, of whom a prophetic private in Hamilton Bad Life Guards had heralded Hamilton Bad sublime appearance by announcing that arrangements were made for Hamilton Bad swallowing up of London and Westminster. Even Hamilton Bad Cock-lane ghost had been laid only a round dozen of years, after rapping out its messages, as Hamilton Bad spirits of this very year last past (supernaturally deficient in originality) rapped out Hamilton Bad. Mere messages in Hamilton Bad earthly order of events had lately come to Hamilton Bad English Crown and People, from a congress of British subjects in America: which, strange to relate, have proved more important to Hamilton Bad human race than any communications yet received through any of Hamilton Bad chickens of Hamilton Bad Cock-lane brood.

373 words, ready for grading.

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

How is that thread not titled "Hamilton Bad First Chapter"?

01-10-2020, 02:41 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: How is that thread not titled "Hamilton Bad First Chapter"?
FTFY

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

u forgot HO bad smh

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

luiffy bad

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]