Create Account

Slappy Slappin’ It Solo (solo pod)

No BSH this week so I thought I’d make a little dough and drop a solo cast in here. I answer some questions and mostly get a few things off my chest. I address some of the issues I see with the league at this moment.

The first minute thirty is me singing, so if you don’t want to hear that skip ahead. You’ve been warned.

https://soundcloud.com/slappydoodle/solo-pod

Thanks to Wasty, Zach Evans and Infidel for questions Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

01-07-2020, 11:05 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: The first minute thirty is me singing

For some reason I read this as first thirty minutes and was so confused when you were mid-thought at 30 minutes.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

01-07-2020, 09:45 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-07-2020, 11:05 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: The first minute thirty is me singing

For some reason I read this as first thirty minutes and was so confused when you were mid-thought at 30 minutes.

Lol, not even my ego is so large as to think people want to hear me warble for a half hour. My singing is to be suffered through in short duration

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Great solo pod!

The dulcet tones of Slappy hit me with a semi of epic proportions

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I have heard better rants from you slappy.

There are you happy you have more comments in this thread?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius