Create Account

Making the Case for JP

1. He’s a Treat

Now let’s be honest here whether you are JP like me, or not JP like Waters, we can all admit JP is a treat. An absolute gem if you will. Sometimes you will feel he only exists to make the world smile a little more. Whether you need a pick-me-up, or a cheer up, JP will be there for you. And if you screw up he will absolutely drive that mistake into the ground until it is well past it’s prime. A lot like JP!

2. History lessons!

Did anyone ask for a probably slightly incorrect history lesson about the SHL? No one? Well ooh boy JP has one for ya. In threads where his rants are completely irrelevant and absolutely not one person cares or will remember, JP shows up to give a brief history lesson about something that he has probably already taught in another irrelevant thread. Now with this knowledge of the quarterfinals between the Edmonton Comets and Los Angeles Panthers in S6 you can go forward and tell your grandkids!

3.Nothing Else

Most of these threads have three items in the for and against sections. Not this one though, oh no. I can’t think of a single other positive about JP, and I’ve been at this for 4 hours. My third point originally was that he makes you smile but I realized that’s just the first point reiterated. Since then I have wracked my brain for another positive way to describe JP but I cannot. He's a fairly good ping-pong player from what I know

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

what about the Wisconsin Monarchs

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Oh, this is the JPG that waters was talking about. He asked if we were related.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

01-10-2020, 03:26 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: 1. He’s a Treat

Now let’s be honest here whether you are JP like me, or not JP like Waters, we can all admit JP is a treat. An absolute gem if you will. Sometimes you will feel he only exists to make the world smile a little more. Whether you need a pick-me-up, or a cheer up, JP will be there for you. And if you screw up he will absolutely drive that mistake into the ground until it is well past it’s prime. A lot like JP!

2. History lessons!

Did anyone ask for a probably slightly incorrect history lesson about the SHL? No one? Well ooh boy JP has one for ya. In threads where his rants are completely irrelevant and absolutely not one person cares or will remember, JP shows up to give a brief history lesson about something that he has probably already taught in another irrelevant thread. Now with this knowledge of the quarterfinals between the Edmonton Comets and Los Angeles Panthers in S6 you can go forward and tell your grandkids!

3.Nothing Else

Most of these threads have three items in the for and against sections. Not this one though, oh no. I can’t think of a single other positive about JP, and I’ve been at this for 4 hours. My third point originally was that he makes you smile but I realized that’s just the first point reiterated. Since then I have wracked my brain for another positive way to describe JP but I cannot. He's a fairly good ping-pong player from what I know
Wait, are you arguing for and against yourself? haha

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

01-10-2020, 03:27 PMluketd Wrote: what about the Wisconsin Monarchs
A forgotten relic in the world of the SHL but probably for good reason. When a teams logo is a direct rip off of the LA Kings you're going to have a tough sell. Though I say that when the LAP came into the league with a Florida Panthers logo greyscaled and basically LA Kings colours with some red

Anyway the Monarchs didn't have a long history. I believe they turned into the Vancouver Ice Wolves which became the Vancouver Nightmare which became the Las Vegas Kings which became the Seattle Riot which became the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Hilarious franchise in that regard

JP was a good teammate in COL

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

ily JP

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

01-10-2020, 03:38 PM39alaska39 Wrote: JP was a good teammate in COL
Absolutely disagree lol

im glad im not JP

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page