Create Account

Making the Case against JP

1. He’s a bigot and a FUCKING loser

Now we all know JP’s turbulent history. It’s well documented around the league, including suspensions for horrible behavior such as leaking info from the HO, being the first person banned for saying a slur on the forum that should be out of everybody’s vernacular in 2020, and worst of all tampering. JP has a history in the league of just being a bad person and a bad member who really should have disappeared long ago which would have made everyone a lot happier. With him the league it is objectively worse because, as popular SHL member Grapehead once said, he is a “FUCKING loser”

2. Can’t Take Anything Seriously

JP’s worst quality is that he cannot seem to take any situation seriously. Any punishment thread, serious topic or discussion ultimately has him cracking a joke and not actually contributing in any meaningful way. JP’s lack of ability to take the league seriously is a joke at this point, most people just ignore him in threads because what he says is irrelevant. JP, wake up, people care about the SHL and nobody cares that you don’t.

3. Horrid at Any Important Job He’s Ever Held

For some reason JP has been trusted a lot at jobs he is definitely not qualified for. See above point for how JP can’t seem to take anything seriously, and this has obviously impacted his job performance. First he was the commissioner for the SMJHL during the lowest period in recruitment ever in the SHL. Then for some reason after that horrible performance the league decided to give him an expansion team in which he tampered and abandoned to flounder with Cuffy as GM. After that the league decided “hey you know what this guy seems pretty darn reliable” and they hired him as a member of HO in which he was subsequently fired for starting a riot by leaking information. JP might be the worst job holder to ever exist in the SHL and yet the league kept giving him second chances. Why? Why would the SHL allow this man to be in charge of anything?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

4: Jumpier is a stupid word just say Jumper

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-10-2020, 03:33 PM.bojo Wrote: 4: Jumpier is a stupid word just say Jumper
But that's not my name

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

01-10-2020, 04:00 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
01-10-2020, 03:33 PM.bojo Wrote: 4: Jumpier is a stupid word just say Jumper
But that's not my name

whatever, jumper.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

hate this guy

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

You make me sick @"JumpierPancakes"

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Wait, this entire time i thought it was "JuniperPancakes"

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

You know what I like about you, JP? You're funny.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia