Create Account

S52 and beyond

01-10-2020, 11:58 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Wow those are some nice rule changes for S52 who came up with them

@Keygan good job!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-11-2020, 12:00 AMTommySalami Wrote:
01-10-2020, 11:58 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Wow those are some nice rule changes for S52 who came up with them

@Keygan good job!

I'm pretty sure it was troy

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

No clue.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

love you corey

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

01-11-2020, 12:01 AMGrapehead Wrote:
01-11-2020, 12:00 AMTommySalami Wrote: @Keygan good job!

I'm pretty sure it was troy

I figured it was @Jepox personally.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-11-2020, 12:06 AMztevans Wrote:
01-11-2020, 12:01 AMGrapehead Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was troy

I figured it was @Jepox personally.

who?

(get it? I'm pretending I don't know him)

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I dont really agree with the 50/50 PA/SC not being enough, seeing how its optimal to have a gap between the attributes in either way, but it really doesn' concern me so whatever, was my only "ok?" thought from this.

I'm excited to see the update scale. I know there were talks about not using all attributes, what's the situation there? Are we combining the different shooting styles for example?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-11-2020, 12:11 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I dont really agree with the 50/50 PA/SC not being enough, seeing how its optimal to have a gap between the attributes in either way, but it really doesn' concern me so whatever, was my only "ok?" thought from this.

I'm excited to see the update scale. I know there were talks about not using all attributes, what's the situation there? Are we combining the different shooting styles for example?

Not sure I understand... 50/50 pa/sc?

We aren't looking at using full attributes for FHM, if we go that route. Different shooting styles?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-11-2020, 12:11 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I dont really agree with the 50/50 PA/SC not being enough, seeing how its optimal to have a gap between the attributes in either way, but it really doesn' concern me so whatever, was my only "ok?" thought from this.

Are you talking about players with equal SC/PA not meeting the criteria for having a distinctly pass-first player on a line?

The reasoning is that if a player with equal passing and scoring counts for the “passer”, you could run a line of two scorers and an offensive forward (like Lokitonov) who has 99 scoring and passing. And then you have a line of straight shooters, which is what we are trying to curtail.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

This is all good and cool.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

01-10-2020, 11:42 PMhhh81 Wrote: This is the way.
This is the way.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

So, if a player has a bigger gap than 20 between PA and SC, they must nerf only SC to up PA? They can't pull from SK or some other attribute?

I'm a fan of the rule changes for S52 and this update in general is full of promise. I'm excited for what's in store for FHM Smile

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

FHMFHMFHMFHMFHM

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 12:46 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-11-2020, 12:19 AMSDCore Wrote:

Not sure I understand... 50/50 pa/sc?

01-11-2020, 12:24 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Are you talking about players with equal SC/PA not meeting the criteria for having a distinctly pass-first player on a line?

The reasoning is that if a player with equal passing and scoring counts for the “passer”, you could run a line of two scorers and an offensive forward (like Lokitonov) who has 99 scoring and passing. And then you have a line of straight shooters, which is what we are trying to curtail.

Yeah, might not have been clear on that, lol. Idk as i haven't tested anything but from what i've got it's actually better for players to have a gap between passing and shooting in either direction, so i don't see why you would have a passing first player over a player with equal passing/shooting, does it still count as a shoot first if their passing/scoring is equal? Shouldn't a player with equal scoring and passing technically be worse for the team than a pass first player?  Again this is just from what i've heard but i had equal with Skillstedt and scored like 70 points that one season, sooo.
[Image: 403295315685539852.png]

But again, it doesn't concern me because im in the juniors until we hit FHM, it just seemed a little weird to me personally, but as i said, i have done no tests so i don't know the impact it would have for someone to be pass first instead of having the attributes equally distributed on a line with shooters first. Smile

01-11-2020, 12:19 AMSDCore Wrote: We aren't looking at using full attributes for FHM, if we go that route. Different shooting styles?

Oh, ok :( Hopefully we'll still get a big amount of different attributes to play around with and that a lot of them aren't combined

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]