Create Account

Ludwig Koch Schroder Retires

I wish I would have fought regression just a little harder and draw this out 1 or 2 more seasons, but alas, its too late for that now.

LKS finishes with the following.....

(I wish bojo box was up so I could compare stuff more ☹)
Regular Season
GP: 1050 (After this season)
Goals: 174
Assists: 543
+/-: +91
PIM: 548
Hits: 1345
Shots: 2072
SB: 1595 – 2nd Highest all time
PPG: 86
PPA: 126
PPP: 212
GWG: 20

Playoffs
GP: 142
Goals: 21
Assists: 76
+/-: +5
PIM: 94
Hits: 244
Shots: 306
SB: 208
PPG: 13
PPA: 22
PPP: 35
GWG: 4

Awards/ Nominations
1st Team All Star – S36 – S39 – S46
3rd Team All Star – S50
Aiden Richan Trophy – S36
Challenge Cup Champion – S41 – S43 – S47
Scott Stevens – S36 (Nom) – S39 (Nom) – S46
Anton Razov – S45 (Nom)
Bojo Biscuit – S46 (Nom)
International Gold (GER) – S32 – S36 – S49
International Silver (GER) – S31 - S34
International Bronze (GER) – S40
Top IIHF Defenseman – S35

It was fun during the middle stretch of his career, both with the trades, and free agency, and obvious cup wins, but wore out a bit at the end trying to keep myself going to catch some of the great. Sadly I will fall short of my goal of 2nd overall in defense scoring, but I think 3rd is pretty decent. Honestly pray my name is called to the HoF sooner than later, and really have to shout out to the S31 class. I know a lot of that class has died and sort of faded as time went, but will always hold a special spot in my sim league heart.

If you are looking for me? I won’t be recreating until the league decides to move away from STHS, so in the mean time, you can catch me in the PBE (Join! – Shameless I know!)

I could spend this entire post thanking so many individuals, but to anyone reading this, honestly, West Kendal was bar none one of the greatest teams/ Locker rooms to be apart of. Can’t say enough great things about them, and look forward to wearing the Toonza jersey every night they play into retirement (I want the Wendall clark treatment – Get it done JR!)

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Infinite stick taps

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Adios

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

_/_/_/ sadly life got in the way woulda been fun to have spent more time on the same SHL team, sorry for busting in PBE

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Good night, sweet Toonza

Love and respect

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

An outstanding career. We might have had one of the greatest player rivalries of all time. How many playoff series did we have against each other?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Stick taps to you LKS

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Great career LKS

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Outstanding career, hopefully we switch from simonT soon

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

GG. Will miss you. :(. Platoon

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Stick taps to a great player

WKP Legend

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Buffalo and WKP legend

[Image: giphy.gif]

Great career, glad I could win a Cup with you Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

s31 woot Cheers

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]