Create Account

S51 Anchorage Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Riley Kuse - Center
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Old school aggressive mindset. Lots of shots on net. Wear down the defense as quick as possible.
3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
I have a part-time job but I have a decent amount of free time so whenever I need to help the team, I can be there.
4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I do. BuckeyeKeese#0820
5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely, I'm looking forward to it.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 12:38 AM by kenvald.)

Sven Yxskaft - A two-way defenseman from Sweden.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
A reliable possession player that helps disarm opponents while creating and joining breakout opportunities.

5+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I have it, but haven't used it much recently.
Kenvald#2078

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Of course.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

RW - Rhys Pritchard

Offensive Forward who doesn't neglect his defensive responsibilities. Focus on play making, puck handling, and skating to generate offense

1-3

I've got it on mobile and PC (notoriousTRON#6274)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Absolutely! I'm interested in knowing as much as I can about potential landing spots

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 03:01 AM by JMacNCheese.)

Jmac NCheese RW 2-Way Forward.
I hope to find my McDavid lol and score, but also hope to be in the running for best defensive offensive player Smile
Probably anywhere from 1-6+ (in college and work but can find time).
I use Discord almost everyday, name is NinjaS#8530. For a variety of things like video games, talking with friends or my DnD group.

I don't mind if I am contacted lol.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Morgan Forestier, C
Franchise level center hopefully
alots
yes, crutch#1738
yis

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Theo Golury, RW

Rip some jimmies

0 - 24x7

HFFO#4212

Go nuts

Danny Marston, Center.

Playmaker forward.

3 to 6 hours.

I do, and I'm on pretty frequently. Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089

Yes.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Ulrik Bergstrom - Defenseman

Two-Way Defenseman. Strong defensively with the ability to chip in on offense.

Easily over 6 hours free.

I'm on Discord 24/7. Wiad#5824

Absoulutely!

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Mega Tron - RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Goals

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I log in at least once a week

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) megster#5159

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) sure

Need a sig :-/

1. Borys Franciszek is a LW.

2. I hope to play a physical style of offense.

3. 4-5 hours on average

4. I am active. @Eddie#4798

5. I'd be fine if we stayed in contact.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 09:45 PM by Champloo.)

Austin Powers, Playmaker Center. 

I want him to be a real producer. The man that makes things happen and sets his teammates and team up for success. 

Right now, around 20. Subject to change depending on some things in the works. 

I do and use it all the time. Champloo#0834

I have already been contacted, but would like to continue exploring the option. 

Bryce Turner, Defense.

Two way Defense

6+

Yes; Pandakazi#8241

Yes

Simon Moreau - Defenseman

A two way defenseman who makes hits and scores points!

A couple of hours a day!

I do use discord. My ID is treant#2886.

That would be fine!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn