Create Account

S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 10:04 AM by Blues.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Rocco Berni, Centre (also linked in sig)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Playmaking centre, similar to my last successful player

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

I scroll around while at work and sometimes on my phone when I'm at home. I'd say 2 to 3 hours per week, enough to get stuff done.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

I have it, but use it sporadically. Will add ID later.

edit: ID is blues#7791

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Yes sir, fire me a message.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Jacob Rizzo

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Sniper RW

I scroll around while at work and sometimes on my phone when I'm at home, enough time to get tasks done, but I prefer to not do media since I'm busy for the most part.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yes, @Hydracronis#4183

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Sure, I'm always interested
Yes sir, fire me a message.

Paddy Kane-Reilly II
Superstar Hall of Famer God Tier Chik-fil-a
etc
No
No

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Miro Slapskinnenen- LW

Sniping Forward

Probably 7-10 depending on the week

Yes

Yes, extremely interested

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Joe Simpson, Goalie
Butterfly, using my size, and controlling rebounds are probably my big focuses. Being a started with in 3 seasons would be phenomenal but since I am new I am not sure how goalie progression works. 
3-5 being conservative. But could do an hourish a day 
I do have discord and am active on it! I am a mod on a hockey discord. joedacious#8489

Of course!

Vladimir Khristorozhdestvensk, Right-handed defensemen

A lockdown defense with great skating and passing ability. I want to shut down the offense and with great skating create plays for my teammates.

~1-5 hours, changes week to week depending on tests and plans.

I do use it, yÉÉt#7304

Sure

I'm Lucas Hellquist, RW hailing from Norway.

I want to become more of a pass-first player, like Joe Thornton.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.):
Depends on the week. At the moment I'm unemployed but searching for a job, until then I'll be free most of the day, but when I do have one, I'll be available mostly at night.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID):
Yes and I use it nearly every day. (NightRobin#1018)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know).
Absolutely!

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]

Jack Kanoff - Defense

Looking for more offensive production, maybe something like a Mike Green?

Maybe 2-3 outside of other leagues and stuff (Including NSFL)

Jeffrey#2575 I'm very active and various people can vouch for that (Nokazoa, dankoa, DylanJJ37)

Sure, my options are open

Miro Slapskinnenen- LW

I hope to score a lot of goals while also becoming a two way player with great scoring potential and great defense.

10-12 depending on the week

Yes, Big Bob#5888

I would be interested.

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Luke Niemi, Left Wing

Playmaker who is good defensively

I have around 3 hours free per day

I do not have discord currently, but if needed I could get it

I would be interested

Burlok Sulfurgold, RW.

I'm hoping to be a Zach Hyman type. First in on the forecheck, digging out pucks and getting them to the net or starting the cycle. If I were on the powerplay I'd be tipping in shots from the D and causing net-front havoc.

At the moment I'm work from home, so I easily have 6+ hours a week. That may be closer to 3-5 as work picks up and winter ends.

I do have it! I use it semi-frequently. leviadan#1605

Absolutely!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Toki Wartooth, D

Defensive Defenseman, I want to help shut down the opposing team's offense through great positioning and crisp passing.  Scoring is a low priority 

Hard to say honestly, I have a pretty voltile work schedule.

St_Lunatic #0735.  I am active when I have the time to be, but not always.

Hell yeah brother

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2021, 12:58 AM by Zomp.)

It's linked, however Ethan Price - Right Wing. 

I'm planning on going the route of a dependable goal scorer, who has a lethal shot. As well as a solid passing play to go along with.

For the most part, I should be able to be active at least ten hours per week. Sometimes more.

I normally always  have my discord open up in another monitor, I'm incredibly active on it. Will provide Discord ID if needed.

Of course, I'm always interested in answering any potential questions.

A. Jobin, Lefty Goalie

Style? Whatever stops the most shots.

6+

Yes and yes, jobin#7448

Sure!

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Eric Hudson LW

Two way forward/ balance offense and defense

2 hours a day? Maybe less, short daily check ins likely.

Just joined, EricNCSU#4481

Of course!