Create Account

S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Ethan Duncan - Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Hoping to make a decent two-way center.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Generally around 7-10 depending on how busy I am.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

I use discord daily. My ID is MasterSh33p#1111.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Yes.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Michael Lee, Defenseman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Two-way Defenseman who is great defensively

It usually depends. Rough estimate of 5-7.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Don't have one and never used it..

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position
Ziggy Tambo - LW

Hoping to be a pass first winger who gets paired on a line with a scorer 

6+ for sure once I get used to the site on mobile. A few hours a week on desktop, which is easier at the moment

chirpchirp #8969

Yes!

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Braden Lowrie - RW

I'd like to score a bunch a bunch of goals for the team, and hopefully some assists to help improve my overall points. 

6+ on average, most commonly in the evenings to late hours of the night

Tigerfan895#0054 

I'd be more than happy to! I'd love to learn more about each SHL team in general, even if I'm not drafted or assigned there. Always nice to know the surroundings!
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 05:29 AM by jtam.)

jtam
Rikard Hammarberg - C

Looking to become a smooth skating all round offensive centerman that leans a bit more towards passing than shooting.

3-6

tam#4509

Sure thing!
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 05:30 AM by jtam.)

oops - double posted

My player is Vince Chalut, D.

Offensive defenseman; but we'll see.

Probably between 3-6.

Yep. My ID is Chaxterium.

By all means!

01-11-2020, 09:18 AMAcsolap Wrote:
Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up! 

Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada
1. Ryuuji Minamino, RW
2. Big body who holds the puck despite opposition being all over him and finds his teammates with key passes.
3. 5ish
4. Yup, Nhamlet#8515
5. Responded

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]