Create Account

S52 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?
Preds, Jackets second.

2. Why should the Lions draft you?
Competitive, active online, familiar with discord, forum based games, creating content for CFM and sim leagues, mature, wide variety of sources I get my memes from.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
New to SHL, grad student with two degrees, going to med school soon. I have free time to post a lot, but content creation will vary based on what I have going on each week!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? Bruins!
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Because I'm going to be the best power forward, Center, hockey player that you've ever seen.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I play video games (Overwatch, Hearthstone, Rocket League), watch sports (mostly soccer and college basketball), and produce music!

Discord: Teddy#1623

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? Bruins
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Sven Svenson is a sexy Swede
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. First time player, excited to give it a go.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

1. Favourite NHL team?
I'm a huge Canucks fan.
I'm pretty new, but I love sports RP stuff! I'm a pretty fun positive guy too. Also, if they need a two-way winger I'm right up your alley.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I'm a third-year university student!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens

I'm new and impressionable Wink

Big PP

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2757975

1. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks

Because I intend to win with or without you.

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To face teams is my real test
To beat them is my cause

I will travel across the league
Searching far and wide
Teach teammates to understand
The power that's inside

SHL! Gotta win 'em all
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
SHL! Oh, you're my best friend
In a league we must defend

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

1. Favourite NHL team?
The Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues

Cause Lion is a pretty good description of my play style.  Fast strong tough

This is my first time in a Sim league so I am working a lot of this out as I go.

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vanncouver Canucks

Im team focused and want to develop and grow with a team who wants to win titles

I enjoy playing football, hockey and golf in my free time as well as working out and cooking. 

Frederick Wanesly - LW
1. Favourite NHL team?
NY Islanders. I was born into and it has been tough, but my loyalty seems to be paying off. I also just moved to NC and I gotta admit, those bunch a jerks are pretty cool, too.
I think I'll be a pretty fun addition to any team. I am able to chat on Discord most every week day. You can find me at Mediocre_Fred#9066 .

There's not really much. I am a software engineer. I enjoy snowboarding/skiing and playing guitar. I am currently trying to learn how to play hockey in real life, and that's been pretty fun. Thanks for considering me

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Leafs

Experience making a HoF player and I'm funny sometimes

Big sports stats nerd and sports video games player. I'm in university, but on a work term rn, so I have more free time for stuff like SHL.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 04:39 PM by Jerppu.)

1. Favourite NHL team?

Boston Bruins!

I have no rush to go to the major league. I want to develop my player to be the best it can be and help the team every night we go out on ice. I want to grow with the team achieve great things together.

I´m hockey and Formula 1 fan who enjoys gaming and heavy metal music. I also love stupid memes about stupid stuff and having a good time and banter with friends!
This Sim League is all new to me and very excited to learn more about this and experience the journey.

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

1. Favourite NHL team?
Hurricanes

I listen and I learn from my mistakes but as well get along with everyone pretty well.

I'm a youngster, I go to school and I like to play video games and also starting lacrosse and been playing hockey!

1. Favourite NHL team?
habs
good in the sack
Im handsome

[Image: giphy.mp4]

1. Favourite NHL team?
New York Rangers Baby. Been a big fan my entire life. Not the greatest this year but putting up a fight.

I"m a hardworking player, and a locker room leader. 

I"m easy to get along with. Probably not a whole lot that makes me exciting, but i get along with pretty much everyone.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team? 
Red Wings

RHD don't grow on trees

Like most people here, I like to play video games and watch a lot of sports. I'm pretty easy going and tend to get along fine with most people