Create Account

S52 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?
SJ Sharks

2. Why should the Lions draft you?
Fun must be always Smile))

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I like having fun and am pretty laid-back. Will be on discord everyday though I may not participate all the time (NightRobin#1018)

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

I follow the Leafs mostly!

I want to be a real grit-grinder type. First in the corners, getting pucks out for the scorers. I want to go to the net hard and clean up the rebounds / make havoc for everyone else.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

I'm a really relaxed guy overall, and I think learning about all this is a lot of fun. That's my priority over anything else. I work from home as a video editor so I tend to have a good bit of free time. I have a nice dog.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

I will be active in the team and spend a lot of time with the other players. I'm taking my time with this and don't want to move on from juniors too quickly.

I love everything hockey, but I like watching all sports. So far, the SHL looks like a lot of fun and I am looking forward to meeting new teammates.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 10:54 PM by bobbybye88.)

1. Favourite NHL team?

Dallas Stars

I'm a fun guy to hangout with in the locker room and my player will soon be great.

You are drafting a superstar if you pick Miro

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team?

Washington Capitals babyyyy

I'm active (on Discord) and I'd like to think that I'm a cool guy to talk to. Undecided

I already have experience with forum-based leagues and recently just got drafted 4th overall in the NSFL. I'm a fairly easy-going guy with my teammates and have never really had issues there.

1. Favourite NHL team?
St. Louis Blues since birth
Because I know what I'm about and I wont try to be something outside of my role
I am super uninteresting and my entire personality comes from movie quotes

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Boston Bruins

I'm someone who's planning on being incredibly active in the league. I have the willingness to learn and the dedication to improve my player over time.

I can get along with just about anyone, I'm always active on Discord and glad to be social with others. I've been a huge hockey fan for over a decade now, I'm always keeping up with the stats in the league as well as keeping track on up and coming players.

1. Favourite NHL team? Montreal
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Im best player. i am clean now and will come back and win cup
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I like culture

1. Favourite NHL team? St Louis Blues
2. Why should the Lions draft you? I'm completely inexperienced with sports sims and have little to no idea what I'm doing, the smart choice would probably be to not draft me, yet here I am. 

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team? Carolina Hurricanes
2. Why should the Lions draft you? I'll be attentive to my player. Balanced offense and defense to help the team.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I'm fanatical about pretty much all sports.

1. Favourite NHL team? Calgary Flames
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Because I will be the best defenseman in this draft
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Nothing really
4. Your discord ID. Don't have discord

Ziggy Tambo - LW

1. Favourite NHL team?
Canes
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
Because I'm gonna help the team win! But I'm pretty laid back and wanna have fun mostly.
I'm new to sim leagues but willing to learn. I play rocket league, disc golf, and board games in my spare time. Starting to grow several varieties of peppers this year for salsa and hot sauce.
4. Your discord ID.

chirpchirp#8969 not too active on there but open to using it more

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Arizona Coyotes, the home town team!
The Berserkers should draft me because I believe I can bring a decent amount of activity to the locker room, and a fair amount of positivity. I might know little about hockey, but I'll likely make up for it by asking questions and generally trying to stay active with the people I'm surrounded by. 

I've got a lot of free time on my hands, ADHD plagues my attention span so I occasionally will forget to respond to messages. I don't know a lot about hockey as I stated above, and I bleed the blood of Arizona.
4. Your discord ID.
Tigerfan895#0054

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks
I am striving to be the best Offensive Centerman I can be and with the Berserkers help, I will bring them to championship glory
I really like the canucks... and dota 2? XD
4. Your discord ID.
tam#4509

1. Favourite NHL team? Washington Capitals
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I will be an active member of the team and I'm pretty easy going.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I've been involved in hockey simulations on and off since the FHL days. Pizza and popcorn is the ideal meal.
4. Your discord ID. MasterSh33p#1111

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]