Create Account

S52: St Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]
WELCOME TO SEASON 52!
ARE YOU A NEW RECRUIT OR RE-CREATE?
DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE BEST LOCKER ROOM AROUND?
DO YOU LOVE WINNING RECORDS?
DO YOU ENJOY BEING PART OF A FAMILY?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS

ST. LOUIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b]
[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]
[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)[/b]
[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/b]
[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b]

Feel free to Contact us whenever!!

@TML99
@Nictox
[Image: scarecrows-new.png] THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE LR!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Player Name: Axel Meszaros
Position: Defenseman
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have a preferred J team but I'll play for whoever drafts me
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Tried them all
Favorite NHL Team? Blackhawks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) As long as the LR is fun I'm not too hung up on anything else

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 05:02 PM by Zombiewolf.)

Player Name: Jaska Seppälä
Position: LW
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) 3 years of SHL
Favorite NHL Team? Washington Capitals
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Being apart of a chill lr

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Player Name:
Danny White

Position:
Center

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
Shoot first on STHS, Pass first once we move to FHM.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
10, unfortunately. I love this shit.

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
Is Joe K still in the LR? That will will be a deciding factor.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
Asked Insayne if he was a great draft choice. "I don't compare myself to nobody but..." He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo of Dani Forsberg. Asked if that was his answer "I'll let you interpret that however you want."

Favorite NHL Team?
Tampa Bay Lightning baby

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
Insayne#7535

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)
Every single award. Once I win em' all, I'll chill for a bit then win them again.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Player Name: Erben Kasius
Position: D
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) Somewhere between 6 and 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) PBE & NSFL
Favorite NHL Team? Canes
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Individual success, might be subject to change

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Player Name: Hiroshi Ohira
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? All about it.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None.
Favorite NHL Team? Washington Capitals.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I like and use both, so all good either way.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I'd like my player to have a great career and solid legacy while helping his teammates win championships.

01-11-2020, 11:18 PMNictox Wrote:
[Image: w5jk4zU.png]
WELCOME TO SEASON 52!
ARE YOU A NEW RECRUIT OR RE-CREATE?
DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE BEST LOCKER ROOM AROUND?
DO YOU LOVE WINNING RECORDS?
DO YOU ENJOY BEING PART OF A FAMILY?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS

ST. LOUIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

Code:
[b]Player Name: Reid Sutherland[/b]
[b]Position:Center[/b]
[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?Pass first [/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)8[/b]
[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]Yes!
[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)No[/b]
[b]Favorite NHL Team? Washington Capitals[/b]
[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yes![/b]
[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) team champ would be fun! [/b]

Feel free to Contact us whenever!!

@TML99
@Nictox
[Image: scarecrows-new.png] THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE LR!

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Player Name: Chris Cerullo

Position: Center

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?: Shoot first.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): A solid 7.

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?: Of course, lets get Scary.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): OOTP more than five years ago

Favorite NHL Team?: The Washington Capitals

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?: Both fine. Discord: CJC_95#9745

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.): Championships and developing my player how I want. Captainship would be dope.

Player Name: Chris de Siren
Position: Left Wing
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have interest in every team to be quite honest.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None.
Favorite NHL Team? Red Wings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord, Delod#6331
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I want to develop my player to be a championship caliber scoring forward.

Chris de Siren - S52 Anchorage Armada | S53 Calgary Dragons 19th Ovr Draft Pick 

[Image: qc4SnW8.jpg]

Player Name: ambacas cuddles
Position: d
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? check first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 11
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? crows before hoes baby
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) all
Favorite NHL Team? bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? i prefer communication via messenger pigeon
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) score 50 goals in a season

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Player Name: Frans Eller
Position: G
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? N/A
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I had a good time there with Bitties. I'd love to return.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Yes.
Favorite NHL Team? BOS
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Ace#6258
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Championships. A fun experience to keep updating and improve with.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Player Name: Valentín Kalashnikov 
Position: Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass First.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)  6-8.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yea, you're tight!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None :D
Favorite NHL Team? SJ Sharks.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord All day.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Having a great time and meeting people who share intrests. Anything else is icing on top, not to say i'm not competative though.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 11:56 PM by MarlinManiac4.)

Player Name:

Bradley Barkov

Position:

Defense

Pass

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Absolutely

I played some Goal line Blitz for a while. Its an american football simulation

Favorite NHL Team?

Florida Panthers. Go Cats!

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

I use discord regularly. Discord ID: MarlinManiac4 #4976

I want to be a key cog in a championship team

Player Name:
Jimmy Wagner

Position:
(Right) Winger

Between those two? Shoot. Other options? Not have the puck and skate around

10 for posting, 2-9 for content depending on courseload that week

I don't know enough about any particular team

GoalLineBlitz, and play by post tabletop RPGs

Favorite NHL Team?
Preds, then Jackets second

Discord, sve7en#9693

Win some titles, learn the game, share some dank memes, and get ready for the SHL

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 12:47 AM by roastpuff.)

Player Name: Magnus Liljeström
Position: Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first - I would like to be setting up team mates
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 5-7 depending on my real life workload
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes - always interested in joining a team and participating in the league!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Vancouver Canucks!
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? My Discord is roastpuff#1709
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Ideally championship but I am happy to just contribute!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]