Create Account

S51: St Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

Player Name: Riley Kuse
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes I do!
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Columbus Blue Jackets
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord is ideal.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Winning with a strong group of guys.

Player Name:
Sven Yxskaft

Position:
Two-way defenseman

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
Pass first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
After reading the all-caps introduction to this thread? Absolutely!

Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.)
None

Favorite NHL Team?
Blue Jackets

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
I can do Discord. Kenvald#2078

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)
Trophies and awards are always on my bucket list but initially I want to focus on my team's and my own development and grow as much as possible while being a good and motivating team mate.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Player Name: Rhys Pritchard
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8.5
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'm from St Louis, so being a fake STL team is definitely a point in your favor
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Wow. Don't know what those are. I've done OOTP leagues before, but not as a player.
Favorite NHL Team? Stanley Cup Champion St Louis Blues.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I prefer discord. The forum is too much to navigate on mobile. notoriousTRON#6274
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  I'm all about championships! I'm a team first player who wants to be a part of something cool! Let's lift the cup!

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Player Name: Jmac NCheese
Position: Right Wing 2-Way Forward
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I will being looking to shoot, but if the pass is open, I will definitely get it to the open guy.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) I hope to be as active as I can be (I work and go to college, but I should be able to find time)
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I do have a lot of interest in joining the Scarecrows!
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) This is my first time doing a sim.
Favorite NHL Team? Tampa Bay Lightning
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I use Discord almost everyday, name is NinjaS#8530. For a variety of things like video games, talking with friends or my DnD group.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I hope to bring energy to the team and give us a shot at taking home the Four Star Cup! But I also hope to find my McDavid lol and score. I also hope to be in the running for best defensive offensive player.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Player Name: Theo Golury
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6.784
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Yup
Favorite NHL Team? Think about it, genius
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yup
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Yes.

Player Name: Danny Marston
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7 or 8.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'm not disinterested, so yes.
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) No prior experience.
Favorite NHL Team? Tampa Bay Lightning.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord is great, I use it all the time.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I'm here for a good time. Ideally, it'd be with a good group that wins some games and possibly a championship.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Player Name: Todd Matthews
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shooters shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7 or 8.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'd love to start my career playing for my hometown team Smile
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) None.
Favorite NHL Team? St. Louis Blues
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord i use it on a daily basis
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I'm here to learn all about a sim hockey league.  I saw the post in the Blues subreddit and i was interested so here i am.  I think a good locker room would be the best help for that.

Player Name: Bryce Turner

Position: D

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot, gotta set up the rebound

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10

Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) PBE, GOMHL

Favorite NHL Team? Canucks

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?Yes

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) All of your examples are goals I have.

I just want to say I can't believe TML is still the Co here, did you guys know TML has to be the longest tenured junior GM in fake life and real life currently maybe ever

Player Name: Mega Tron
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 3-4
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Lots but you guys are aware
Favorite NHL Team? Washington Capitals
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I like both I come from a time before discord so as a dinosaur.............. megster#5159
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Enjoying the comradarie (spelling?) I have felt in the SHL many times that has caused me to return often over the past 9 years

Need a sig :-/

Player Name:

Ulrik Bergstrom

Position:

Defenseman

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?

Pass First

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

10, I'll get on at least once a day to check in.

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?

Absolutely!

Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.)

None yet.

Favorite NHL Team?

Washington Capitals!

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

Discord, I'm always online.

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)

To have fun!

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

Player Name: Simon Moreau
Position: Defenseman
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first!
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7 or 8: I will be on the site as much as I can!
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I do!
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) I have been a member of the SHL for a number of years!
Favorite NHL Team? Habs!
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I am fine with both!
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I am a very team first person and would love to win a championship in the SMJHL!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Player Name: Austin Powers
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I do. 
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) none
Favorite NHL Team? Boston Bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Either or. 
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Getting through the first season.