Create Account

S52: St Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

Player Name:

Burlok Sulfurgold

Position:

RW

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?

Pass first.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?

I'm brand new here, so I don't know much about any of the specific teams yet! I'm interested in playing with anyone that is fairly relaxed and looking to have fun.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)

None!

Favorite NHL Team?

Maple Leafs!

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

I use Discord already!

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)

Having fun, and learning how this all works. I want to have a great player, but I'm looking for fun over championships and awards.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Player Name: Luke Niemi
Position: Left Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Mostly pass first, but will shoot if its a good opportunity
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Nope. First time.
Favorite NHL Team? Detroit Red Wings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I would be willing to get discord for the team.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) My goal is just to build up my player and have as much success as I can while having a good time
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 10:44 PM by bobbybye88.)

Player Name: Miro Slapskinnenen
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?: Shoot First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): 9-9.5
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?: Yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): I was the GM of the Detroit Pistons for 3 months in a small NBA sim league.
Favorite NHL Team?: Dallas Stars
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?: Discord/ Big Bob#5888
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) : All of the Above. I want to win a championship, lead a team, and win MVP before I'm forced into retirement. I mainly just want to have fun though.

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]

Jack Kanoff

[b]Position:[/b]

Defenseman

[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?[/b]

Shoot

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]

Don't see why not

[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)[/b]

NSFL, was a former commissioner in MLR (Fake Baseball/Major League Redditball)

[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b]

Washington Capitals all day everyday

[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/b]

Discord, Jeffrey#2575

[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b]

Just want to be a good guy in the clubhouse and have a good time, idc about the rest yet

Player Name:
Ethan Price
Position:
Right Wing
Shoot First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
10, I have no issue being incredibly active. Especially if I enjoy the league.
I do, especially if it's a team that I'm able to learn from.
I do not have any prior sim league experience.
Favorite NHL Team?
Boston Bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
I definitely prefer Discord, I feel like the forums can be a little bit cumbersome for communicating.
I'm mostly looking to help a team make a run toward a championship. It'll definitely be a really good learning experience. I think after some time and dedication I'll be able to be a impactful player on the team.

Player Name: Toki Wartooth
Position: D

Pass first

I would say 7, it is hard for me to say because my work schedule is inconsistent.

Hell yeah!  Y'all have the coolest logo, name, and city.  Im actually from the dirty Lou so it'd be tight to play for you guys.

None at all

Favorite NHL Team?
St. Louis Blues

I have discord and I use it every so often, like maybe once every day or two days.  

To bring home a boat for the boys and have a good time doing it 

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Player Name: A. Jobin
Position: Goalie
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I'm going to go with shoot first  Tongue
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have interest in joining any team, but I am from St. Louis so the Scarecrows are a first choice for me.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Blues
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Learning the game and growing my player

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Player Name: Joe Simpson
Position: G
Shoot first. It's my only hope to get a goal as a goalie
8-9 seems pretty reasonable. I can commit to being on most days but if I miss a day here and there I'd like it to be understandable
I'd love to get drafted this weekend by anyone really
No previous sim experience. Unless Euro Trucker Simulator 2 counts?
Favorite NHL Team?
San Jose Sharks!
Discord. I have it on my desktop and phone and am on it everyday
Helping a team to a championship. I know goalies play a vital role and I would like to develop into a goalie that a team can count on to come up big when needed.

Player Name: Eric Hudson
Position: Left Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first, try to create rebounds
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? If they'll have me, of course
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Carolina Hurricanes
I'm fine with either. I like the forum, but joined the rookie discord and it's cool.

Mostly just be successful building a player. Help the team out, trophies and awards are always nice of course.

Player Name: Michael Lee
Position: Defenseman
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 5-7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) A few SHL players
Favorite NHL Team? Calgary Flames
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Forum but I've never used discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Championships

Player Name: Ziggy Tambo
Position: LW
Pass first
For sure!
No
Favorite NHL Team?
Canes
Either. I'm open to using discord
Team championships for sure. Leading league in assists would be cool tho

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Ethan Duncan
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) Probably about a 7.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None recently, I used to be in FHL leagues way back.
Favorite NHL Team? Washington Capitals
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord, my ID is MasterSh33p#1111.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/etc.) I would be interested in team championships more than league awards and leading a team, but I'm hoping they all go hand in hand.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name:
Braden Lowrie
Position:
Right Wing
Shoot First

I do! 
None at all
Favorite NHL Team?
Coyotes
Discord, my Discord tag is Tigerfan895#0054

To have fun, learn more about hockey along the way, make friends, and maybe win a championship along the way.

Player Name: Rikard Hammarberg
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Slightly Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I am interested in joining any team that can push me to become the best player
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) - This is my first one!
Favorite NHL Team? Canucks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord is preferred until I get a better hang of the forum
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) - Becoming the best player I can be