Create Account

Getting HO a PT Pass

So since HO isnt getting, well anything for the work they do in this league, why dont we give HO a PT pass or something to lessen the other work they have to do on site. I get the argument for it being a non paid position (although my bank account could sure use a boost), that being it becomes something you are doing for the money rather than the good of the league, but there should be something in it for them to lessen just the overall load they have to take on. Bare minimum this should be the case for the commissioners of the leagues IMO even if the lackeys such as myself dont get anything out.

Thats just my thoughts on this stuff.

I'd rather they just be paid over free PTs. Treat it just like other jobs.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Agreed with bojo, HO definitely deserves a fair salary for the work that they do. The “in it for the money” argument never really resonated with me, I thought the point of the apps was to screen which candidates genuinely want to help the league in the position and which don’t really care.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

In before @SDCore says the money won't make a difference. Get your money fools.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-12-2020, 12:53 PMTommySalami Wrote: In before @SDCore says the money won't make a difference. Get your money fools.

Fuck that... Pay ME MY MONEY!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-12-2020, 01:00 PMSDCore Wrote:
01-12-2020, 12:53 PMTommySalami Wrote: In before @SDCore says the money won't make a difference. Get your money fools.

Fuck that... Pay ME MY MONEY!

Ilike

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Weird idea, but what if the league gets to rate HO at the end of every season and their pay depends on that rating? That way HO wouldn't get paid for doing nothing but be rewarded when putting in their heart and soul.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

01-12-2020, 01:19 PMSegi Wrote: Weird idea, but what if the league gets to rate HO at the end of every season and their pay depends on that rating? That way HO wouldn't get paid for doing nothing but be rewarded when putting in their heart and soul.

Hard to say what each member of HO contributes.

I’d have rated Baelor low but now I’ve heard he’s instrumental in the FHM transfer project and I had no clue.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

01-12-2020, 01:25 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-12-2020, 01:19 PMSegi Wrote: Weird idea, but what if the league gets to rate HO at the end of every season and their pay depends on that rating? That way HO wouldn't get paid for doing nothing but be rewarded when putting in their heart and soul.

Hard to say what each member of HO contributes.

I’d have rated Baelor low but now I’ve heard he’s instrumental in the FHM transfer project and I had no clue.

True. Maybe the rating only counts for the commissioner's pay and they decide how much each individual HO member earned. Probably also not perfect, I'm just spitballing.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

FUCKING PAY HEAD OFFICE PEOPLE!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

please pay them

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-12-2020, 12:37 PM.bojo Wrote: I'd rather they just be paid over free PTs. Treat it just like other jobs.

*except simmers.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

actually PTs are fun so HO gets to do extra bonus PTs

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

01-12-2020, 01:51 PMhotdog Wrote: actually PTs are fun so HO gets to do extra bonus PTs

You know hotdog, make these uncapped and I think you would get full HO support for this change.

01-12-2020, 01:39 PMztevans Wrote:
01-12-2020, 12:37 PM.bojo Wrote: I'd rather they just be paid over free PTs. Treat it just like other jobs.

*except simmers.

True dat

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]