Create Account

S52 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
Briefly was in a FM online league.

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Yes! Teddy#1623

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Physical center, good skater, great passer.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
Be the next Gretzky. Loving it!

5) Give us your best pun
Whiteboards are remarkable.

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

Play video games (Overwatch, Hearthstone, Rocket League), watch a lot of soccer and college basketball, I also produce music!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
None.
2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Sure, LordBirdman#8555
3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Offensive forward that is responsible defensively, good team player with scoring touch.
Looking to have some fun, liking the community so far.
5) Give us your best pun
I'm more of a numbers guy
6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
I have a full time job in finance and like to play squash (but don't judge me solely based on those two facts). Slowly been playing less vid games, but actually have a lot of fun playing Fortnite with some friends because we get to talk and live far away.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Full-out rookie.

boom#9539

A fast, two-way player who can play anywhere in the lineup.

Just to see what it's like so far. Seems pretty cool.

5) Give us your best pun
What's another name for a night watchman at Samsung? The Guardian of the Galaxy. (blatantly stolen from the interwebz because i'm lame)

I'm a pretty big football fan as well! Go Seahawks! I'm also an actor on the side.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

No experience sadly

Yes - roastpuff#1709
Two-way D-man in the mold of Alex Edler, Adam Larsson, Oliver Ekman-Larsson
To try it out and see if it is something that I can see myself doing for a while - I do like RPing so this is up my alley. Site can be confusing at times, and the process is more thorough than I thought!
5) Give us your best pun
When your dad takes your picture before the prom it's because they're papa-razzi.
I play ultimate frisbee, and I also play D&D - this was described as D&D for hockey so this interested me!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 01:46 AM by Jeremy Icecreams.)

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any
other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like
to know!

0 experience

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a
member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name?
One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Stekki#8849

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew
of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you
achieve your goals in the SHL!

A solid two way forward that can score

I don't know what my goals are because I have a tenuous grasp on what I'm doing. Site is great so far, though!

5) Give us your best pun
Zack Kassian more like Zack Sittin on his Ass Again. Because he's suspended. I just made that one up.

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP
threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about
yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other
sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer
my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and
inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know
if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important
question!

I am a horrible cook but an excellent baker and that is entirely because of marijuana. I legitimately can't cook anything more complicated than meat and vegitables but I'm confident I could destroy at The Great British Bake Off. I also enjoy playing Sega Genesis because I don't do 4 hour gaming sessions anymore, and with the Sega you can just pick it up and play. NHL video games peaked at NHL 93 and declined after NHL 95.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:17 AM by Lime.)

None.

Yes, Lime#5253

A legendary playmaker. Someone that can get the puck into the net by any means necessary.

I want to be the all-time assists leader.

5) Give us your best pun

I couldn't puck just one.

I've infiltrated a secret Russian base under my local mall. I've fought off interdimensional monsters. Now I just want to play hockey.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I have career in the SHL.

No. I live in area with shitty internet.

I stop puck.

This is website?

5) Give us your best pun

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

I stop puck.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Green as your jerseys.
Sure sure.  Patty#3919
A Power Forward that makes his money driving the net and playing well on the boards.  
Build the best player I can right now and go from there.  It's great!  I love all the commitment the community has.  Seems fun to be a part of. 
5) Give us your best pun
I don't have one on deck.  I'm more a let the jokes come to me kinda guy.

I play Rocket League and I just hit Champ in Standard.  This is my opener in all situations.  It's pretty difficult to get me riled up so I makeup for it by being overly passionate about small stuff, ie. Jersey and team design.  The XFL team the St.Louis Battlehawks branding is horrible and i could give you a short novel about why.  

This will be the first simulated league that i have participated in

drunkmunky88#8373

Sniper
To have a good time and build a successful player

5) Give us your best pun
ever had sex while camping? Its fucking in tents

I love to play football and golf as well as workout in my free time. I work at a manufacturing plant and am looking to find something to do to kill time while im at work Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:55 PM by Jerppu.)

This is my first time.
Yeah sure. Jerry#8930
Well rounded and consistent goalie who gives the chance to win every night.
My goals are having a good time with good people. Also, success
5) Give us your best pun
I can´t stand sitting
Well I love hockey, video games and going out with friends. Okay lame I know. I also enjoy having my daily memes from the internet.
Oh yeah and also I´m a huge Formula 1 fan and a metal head.

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

None! First one!

Of course. iObscurity#1039

I think I'm going a Nicklas Backstrom type of player.

Have fun mostly likely it intrigued me when I found it on Reddit. I'm liking the site so far everyone is kind and helpful.

5) Give us your best pun
I'm not really good at puns lol.

I'm a youngster so I still go to school but I play Lacrosse and Hockey. I also play video games like Rocket League and COD. I'm starting Lacrosse only because my friend told me it was difficult than hockey and I told him your full of crap but also because it's similar to hockey. I might be a little timid at first but that happens to everyone when your meeting them. Lastly we all come to have fun and be competitive
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 10:05 AM by Blues.)

Had a player from S19-S32ish, made hall of fame. Had a couple players in the SHL on and off since then, I've been busy with school (on a work term now though!). I've also had like 3 players in the SBA that were successful in college.

Yeah, for sure. I'm at work rn, so I'll link discord later. Could probably find me in the S53 draft class server.

edit: ID is blues#7791

Playmaker, similar to my previous active player

Win championships and put up stats. Loving my time back!

5) Give us your best pun
Yikes, more of a situational pun guy.

What do you call a snake that is 3.14 metres long?

A πthon

Big sports stats nerd, whether it be basketball, hockey, football. Play hockey, soccer, and dabble in basketball. Love reading crime or mystery novels and playing FIFA, NBA2K, and Madden! Also, in university for business studies and having an awesome time!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

No
No

Hockey Player

I don't have any goals yet
5) Give us your best pun
N/A
Im an idiot but I'm loveable

[Image: giphy.mp4]

I have played a little eastside hockey manager. Didn't peak my interest as it was really tough to follow. Otherwise, never played in the SHL before. 

Of course I would! anything to help my draft position and join the team. 

Looking to build a Two way forward, with power forward features. Rick Nash/ Chris Kreider, speed past that D and get shots in the net. 

Goals are to build a fun Character, make it to the SHL building some friendships along the way. The Site is getting easier to use by the minutes. Just takes a little while to figure it all out. A lot of info out there.

5) Give us your best pun
Not a punny guy, can't help in this department.

I'm a big hockey fan, a father of a 15 month old boy. Ensuring he grows up a Rangers fan. I like keeping busy, gaming in general. Getting more into coffee and grilling, got a sweet smoker at home. Really just easy to get along with and easy going in general. 

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

None with SHL, but I play a shit ton of eastside hockey manager

Yeah sure, seth#3072

Two way defender, mix of offense and defense. Similar style to guys like Pietrangelo and Hedman

It's confusing but I'm getting the hang of it. Just looking to immerse myself and also win some 'ships

5) Give us your best pun
Sausage puns are the wurst

I mostly like to play video games and a few instruments. Bigger fan of single player/story line games like RDR2, but like playing rocket league and stardew with the boys. Other sports I like to play are baseball and skiing/snowboarding, but I also love to watch football. I have a dumb, fat, cat who yells at nothing for no reason.