Create Account

S52 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
I have no prior experience with any simulated sports league at all, so I'm fresh off the press!
2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
I'd gladly be interested in receiving further communication from Colorado! My Discord name is Tigerfan895#0054
3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
I'd love to make a player who scores a lot of points, with a bias towards goals of course.
4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
My personal goals are to learn more about hockey, and to shred some ice. Of course I'd also love to meet new people
5) Give us your best pun
I've already failed at this question somehow
6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! 

I'm a 19 year old who has no life whatsoever, so I'm available almost all the time. My hobbies involve playing games on the whole spectrum of consoles and PC, and learning about the naval battles in WW2. Can never learn too much about history! For the types of games I play, I usually get invested with RPG style games, like Code Vein, and sports games like NHL20 (I'm not very good at it, but I have fun) and MLB The Show 19. I'm always down to play with anyone, just hit me up and I'll get on if I can.

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
This is my first one!

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Sure thing! Discord - tam#4509

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
I am working towards becoming a Smooth Skating Offensive Forward that is slightly pass first than shoot first

I want to have fun, sim some games, build a pro. Site is a bit difficult to navigate, but getting the hang of it. 

5) Give us your best pun
What did Sushi A say to Sushi B?
Wassuppp B?

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

I like RPGs and been following Dota for over a decade. (From 1 to 2). Other than that, cooking is really fun. and so is watching the Canucks

Not really, other than some old web based ones like Football Blitz and TopHatManager(sp?)

Yeah even though it's probably a little too late. Nhamlet#8515
Big body that excels at puck protection and distribution.

For now, just grow into the community and develop those lasting bonds to enjoy this long term.

5) Give us your best pun
P-p-p....I don't have one.

I literally just joined an adult beginner's hockey program a year and a half ago so that's about all I got. I prefer Fifa over NHL/Madden though if I had to pick sports games.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I have been in a handful of simulation leagues but as you know a good majority eventually just fall apart and have been keeping my eye open for a stable one to put my time into.

sure! Discord is GamesDean6900 #5318

Starting off with a goaltender...my favourite position.

This league seems very immersive and pretty excited to get into it. The site is overwhelming but I think I am getting the hang of it.

5) Give us your best pun

I never give my dad jokes away for free.

I am a father of 4 boys, married twice and I work in customer service for a toy company. I love playing games with my kids, watching hockey (Go Canes!) and playing video games and watching movies.