Create Account

Detroit Falcons S52 Interested Prospects Thread

Ziggy Tambo - LW
Do you have any previous sim league experience?

No
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Maybe 5-6 hours a week with checking in almost daily
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I work during the week. Play video games and watch hockey after work. Play some disc golf during weekends.
Favorite games - rocket league
Favorite chips - Pringles
NHL team - Canes
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Until I feel like I'm ready to move up and can help a team in the SHL
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I have one, but don't use it much. Open to using it more for sure
If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
A team that's helpful and welcoming and fun to be around
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
No but I'm happy to answer any other questions
Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
DK (only 64 smash tho, not that new stuff)
Share your best joke or meme

The Canes during the last decade (excluding last year)

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I do not

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
A few hours a week

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Aside from work, I'm in school.
Mostly JRPGS, just finished up FFX the other day.
Spicy Nacho Doritos probably
Washington Capitals

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
2-3 seasons probably sounds about right.

I do

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Mostly people who will help each other out as they learn how everything works

Only really spent a lot of time on OG Smash where I mained Fox

Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water?
Because if they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat.

I'd probably be able to put a good chunk of hours in. As a ballpark estimate, I'd say around 10+ hours a week
Most of my day is either appointments, hanging out with family, or doing side studies for hobbies. My favorite game as of late has to be either Ace Combat 7, or Code Vein. I'm terrible at both, but they're fun nonetheless! Favorite chips? I don't really have one, but if I was held at gunpoint, probably salt and vinegar. My profile icon might explain that, but I'm totally bandwagoning the Coyotes in 2019/20. I'm just starting my journey into being a hockey fan and I figured I'd support the team from where I was born, especially since I like the branding. So the Coyotes are cool in my book.
I'd like to get to the majors as fast as I can, but I'd be more than willing to hold off just so I can get the hang of things and learn the ropes of SHL. 
I do use Discord! Tigerfan895#0054
For my team preference, I'd honestly enjoy having a team that I can learn more about hockey from, and have general fun with. I don't want to be on the winningest team if I can't enjoy my teammates around me, it's no fun!
I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing with my hands
Unfortunately... not applicable
My fandom of Arizona sports
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 06:01 AM by jtam.)

This is my first sim league

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
3-6+ hours currently

Cheering for the Canucks! I watch a bit of Dota2 (haven't played in a while though....) Favorite Chips is ALL OF THEM. mostly cheetos. 

I want to continue growing, I will take whichever path that pushes me to become the best player. (aka... i am totally not sure yet.)
I do have discord and am open to using it. tam#4509 

Im looking for fun discussions, learning how to become a better player, and have fun!

I am looking to become a smooth skating offensive centerman that leans a bit more towards passing than shooting. 

I played game and watch cause the octopus can touchy touchy. 

As a Canucks fan, the Brad Marchand crying face (and his shootout "attempt") kinda tops the list

Not at all.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
A few hours here and there. Most of the time are in short bursts so hopefully it's more efficient the more familiar I get with the site as well as finding a rhythm of what I'm supposed to do.

Working on my masters, working a couple part time jobs but coming home to either spend time with the girlfriend or gaming with friends. Mostly into Overwatch as of late but had spent a lot of time on Destiny 1 and 2. Oddly a huge Fifa fan more than any other sports game. Favorite chips are easily Miss Vickies Black Pepper and Lemon. Cheering for the Flames despite their lack of success for the last 15 years.

Probably closer to 3, wanting to make sure my player's game is well rounded to make some impact before making the jump up.

Yes, Nhamlet#8515

Active, friendly team locker room who's just looking to have fun and get to know each other.

I bring some doggo pics.

Depends on which, only really spent any significant time on Project M getting to play Zelda as an actual competitive character. Falco was a later favorite. On Ultimate, probably Yoshi, Zelda and Roy.

The Oilers for the last 10+ years.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]