Create Account

Weretarantula 1/19

Banner for Anchorage
[Image: lyP2Xqy.png]

Original Size
[Image: Q7dF3Wn.png]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

I love this banner. It's amazing. I am in no way biased. Good work WT!

agreed.....it's awesome! great work!

[Image: 6yGtNq1.png]
Sig by Carpy48
[Image: ZdvabGY.png]
Sig by Carpy48

blessed banner

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

that's my mvp right there

#DB20+5

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Oh that looks good.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

we doin J banners now? littttt

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I'll essentially grade this as a sig (just a different format):

Good job with cutting out the render and adding the team logo, however it looks weird that the render is just cut off at the bottom and seems to float in the image. Some blending work would've helped here, similar to how you merged the top of the image into this 3D-graphic. It just doesn't work at the bottom. The overlay on the white jersey also looks a little odd and it not using additional lighting makes it look rather flat and as if just slapped into the background. Working with lighting/shadows/highlights is an area you could try to explore a little as it helps to create depth. I like the use of the SMJHL logo, but considering the very busy background it just looks chaotic. The yellow font on top of the logo actually makes it even more chaotic, but at least it looks relatively clean compared to the text at the bottom of the image. Perhaps different blending options or just more text layers could help here.
Overall I can see a lot of work put into it and you had some good ideas about the individual elements, the challenge is to put them all together to make 'one' image out of them that has a nice flow. According to our grading rubic it's somewhere between a 2 and a 3.

2/5 + 150k

Total: 650k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]