episode 3 is wrapped! will post tomorrow

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

opening this up for episode 4, will probably record september 6th

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Hey Nour. Thanks for answering my hard hitting in the feels questions. I'll flip it around on myself now. Days after becoming the Halifax Co we had to make a tough move - also my first ever trade - when Jeffie requested a trade away. Looking back on the move you guys added a key piece to your championship run and one of the top earners from that class, and we were forced to take a step back and re evaluate our needs when a similar player swap was not available anywhere.
As one of the teams on the preferred list, what was your reaction when you heard the news he was available? Thanks for negotiating it in good faith as well because even though you guys didn't have too many draft assets available, we were still able to hammer out a mutually beneficial deal, with some key pieces from our current team coming from those picks. (Bloomey and Ball).

Hypothetically do you think GMs should be able to be fired for poor performance similar to NHL? How would a system like that operate under our league?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

hey guys welcome to the nour harrak variety hour, im nour and lets talk about shl

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]