Create Account

S52 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Ziggy Tambo - LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Pass first and looking to build into defensively minded
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
First time
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Is there a good place to find information on the history of the league?
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
I have one but don't currently use it much. Open to using it more
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
This site - 8
Discord - 5 but could increase
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
For sure if it helps the team
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Close-knit group that has a good time. But I definitely wanna win
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
Not sure. However long I need to until I feel ready to have a positive impact in the SHL
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

No thoughts really

Additional note: I'm from NC and would love to be a part of this team. Carolina Kraken is a great name

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Yompy Stearf, Defense

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Stay at home defense

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
First time

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I think I'm getting down, discord seems super helpful if I have any issues.

Yes

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Sure

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
For juniors probably a close-knit group to grow together

However long I need to

No opinion

Jacob Rizzo - RW

I'm a sniper, a shoot-first kind of guy 100%

First time.

I'm in several other sim leagues, but this forum was hard to navigate for some reason.

I'm always on Discord. @Hydracronis#4183

I could be willing to play center if needed, but I don't envision myself playing defense.

Fun, absolutely. That's exactly why we join these leagues.

2-3 seasons.

I could take or leave him.

Braden Lowrie - Right Wing

Forward, Shoot first

It is my first time playing in any sim league!

The site isn't too difficult to traverse, but I could definitely use some help clarifying what my player update sheet should look like. 

I do use Discord! Tigerfan895#0054

About an 8 on Discord, closer to a 6 on the website

I'll do whatever it takes to help the team out, even if I have to play out of position.

A close-knit group will always be more important to me than a championship, because why bother if you don't like who you play with?

3 seasons. Not too long, not too short
No real opinion.

Rikard Hammarberg - Center
Offensive Forward - Smooth Skating - Slightly pass first
Yes this is my first time
Currently, I am ok at navigating, but if questions come up, i definitely will ask. 
Yes i do use discord - tam#4509
right now I am still feeling things out, but i'd say 6-8
I will do whatever it takes to become the best player possible.
I believe you need a close-knit group that has a good time together to win a championship
I am not sure yet - Will take the path that makes me the best player.

sorry... who?