Create Account

S52 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Alex Reyer and C

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Playmaker, I'll pass if it's there if not I would shoot and hope it goes in.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yes it is!

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Nothing so far but I appreciate the fast responses in Discord and tutorial vids and threads.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes I do

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
A solid 6.5-7.5

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) Of course

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Both if possible haha but definitely a close-knit group.

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
As long as needed so I can develop and progress with advice from GM too.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?
I had to see other people's responses on who he was and I don't watch NFL that much. Sorry!

Bradley Barkov - D

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

I'm a Defenseman who is focused on being able to contribute offensively with smart and quick passes from the point or in the breakout, while also being solid on defense. I would like to eventually work on the scoring, but that is secondary. Want to be the ideal "Quarterback" on the PP.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

This is my first time.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I believe I'm getting the hang of it. If i need help, I'm not afraid to ask.

Yes. Discord ID: MarlinManiac4#4976

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord

I would say around a 7. hopefully more.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

If necessary and the team needs it to win, then sure. But ultimately I'd still want to build my player around my preffered position.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

I'd prefer the close-knit group, as long as the desire to compete is present.

I think I'll want to make the jump when it feels like I am ready as a player. If that takes all 5 years, then that is fine. I'd be looking for advice for when to take the jump from more senior members, My SMJHL GM, SHL GM's, etc.

I generally never watch the Fox pre-game show (my team almost always plays on CBS), so i dont really have any.

Jimmy Wagner, Winger

Shoot over pass, but skate first and foremost. Building an athletic player who will grind on both ends of the rink.

Yes

Just getting used to all things I would need to do to optimize point gain, nothing is too bad at the moment though.

Yep, sve7en#9693

Text, probably regularly an 8-9. Content creation may vary week to week from 2-9

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Definitely

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Winning builds camaraderie better than losing. Winning is definitely the priority, but I find they go hand in hand.

2-3 seasons.

Nah. Fam. 
Sorry, but I won't ever like someone from the Steelers or Pens.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Edward Williams, Center

A power forward with good passing ability. Definitely pass first.

First time and excited!

It took a while but I feel much more comfortable now.

Yes, Teddy#1623

Probably a 6-7, I have other responsibilities (college) but this seems like a lot of fun.

Absolutely, I am a swiss army knife.

I'll say this: a team doesn't win a championship without being a close-knit group! I think they go hand in hand. But of course, I wouldn't want to be a part of a team I didn't enjoy, even if they were successful.

At least 2 seasons I would imagine, but I'm itching to make it big! I feel confident in my ability.

He's no Tom Brady

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Michael Preeb,defenseman  
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Two way defender
Yes first time.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Not yet lol, I seem to be getting around ok for now.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? No but I'm open to it
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. 6.5
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) Sure
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Close-knit group imo.
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) 4 seasons

He's a weird dude. 

Sven Svenson - LW
Offensive FWD, shoot first
First time
I think I've figured it out for the most part, but help is always appreciated.
Yes, LordBirdman#8555
Not sure yet, maybe a 4-5?
Yes
Not sure but probably close-knit group
Don't know
Lovable idiot

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

William Hartmann, LW
Two-way forward, focusing on speed, checking and defense. Pass first.
First time.
boom#9539
On site very new (2), on Discord like an 8.
Not opposed to playing as a defensive centre if needed.
Hope to get used to the locker room first, then maybe go for the ship S2.
2-3 seasons
I'm a Seahawks fan, I don't care.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 01:06 AM by roastpuff.)

Defense - Magnus Liljeström

See above
Two-way defenceman
First time participating!
I've been recruited to the Sweden IIHF Discord and they've been great!
Yes - roastpuff#1709
6) On a scale of 1-10 rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
5-7, time permitting
Yes
Close knit group! That can lead to winning later, and it's more fun
2 seasons, maybe 3.

Not familiar enough with NFL to comment but he has a pretty good rep!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Antti Antinen Right Wing https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=102480

Two way forward who can score, shoot first

First time

Yes, would like to make sure I don't miss TPE

Stekki#8849

Not sure what that entails but maybe!

Just having a good time with some chill people

He used to have bright red puffy alcoholic face but now he seems like a normal dude. I don't know what happened because I don't care about football but good for him.

Steve Harrington - LW

Playmaker. Pass first.

Yes.

I'd prefer some more videos going over different aspects of the SHL.

Lime#5253

Yes.

Chemistry is important to winning.

I'm mostly interested in the SHL.

Overrated

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Quote:
Patric Twist, RW 
Power Forward.  Shoot first
First time day 2
Managing and keeping track of the update thread is going to take some adjusting
Use it lots
Sure
In Juniors it's about growth individually and as a team.  Hopefully both come.  
3 or 4 seasons
Maybe my least favorite on that panel but I don't not like him 7/10

Scott Hamilton, LW

Shoot first sniper

First time

I will ask questions as i need

drunkmunky88#8373

yes

championship, winning brings people together

I want to be in the SHL as soon as i can

Im a Joe Montana kind of guy

Zoltan Topalo, Left Wingah

I'm a two way forward with a Powerfoward backbone. Looking to shoot first ask questions later, but may dish it out once in a while. Strong Backcheck, makes me a well rounded player. 

This is my first time participating. Found this through Reddit.

At the moment, just getting a feel for everything. No questions as of right now but appreciate the thought.

Rangerjase#8082 hangin daily.
I would say 8-10. Work at the PC and hang on discord all day if there is stuff going on. 
I would consider an offensive defense position, but would prefer a wing.

Being part of close knit group that wins the championship in that order.
However long it takes to get on the SHL level. 

I think he plays football... not sure... I'm a hockey at heart guy

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:11 PM by Jerppu.)

Jerry Huuveri - Goalie
Butterfly
First timer
I don´t have anything specific in mind right now. I´m still exploring Smile
I do have discord.
7-8
Anything for the team.
Winning championships with close-knit group
As long a it takes to be ready. I want develop my player in juniors and take my time to become one of the corner stones of my team before entering the "big leagues".
Who?

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 04:14 PM by Blues.)

Rocco Berni, Centre

Playmaker, pass first

No, I had an active player from S19-S32ish, and had a couple players that I fell inactive with since then. My one player was a hall of famer tho :D

Nope.

I do, and yes. Don't monitor it as much as I should though.

8 on site, probably a 6 on Discord

Yeah absolutely

Both are very important, but having a tight group really boosts activity and commitment.

Not a clue, but as long as it takes

big boy

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]