Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
NSFL and PBE for a year now
2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
both, but close for minors more
3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
Punisher
4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
Not entirely sure yet
5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
little to none, busy with other leagues
6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
good dude to chat with, dank memes
7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
[Image: rjbw0sm9h9l41.jpg]
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
other sim leagues, watvhing trash tv
9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? 
ill be down for whoever drafts me
10. Anything else you would like us to know?

is a hotdog a sandwhich?

[Image: lazer2.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
Yes! VHL since 2015 (on and off), SBA/EFL for about a year, Madden Madness back in 2011-2012, GRSL a few weeks after it opened.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
The latter. I have no interest in playing for a championship machine if I don't know anybody in the locker room (Discord or otherwise).

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
Admittedly I don't watch a lot of NHL - I want to build a shutdown/stay at home defenseman with eventual passing abilities.

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
3 seasons? I feel like I'll need time to get my bearings in this league, and the # of seasons I stay down will be predicated on how quickly that happens I think!

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
Media, all the way. 2,000 word articles are my jam.

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
Insight on the coronavirus pandemic? idk
Kidding, kidding. I consider myself pretty friendly and open and enjoy gaming, though I'm hardly an alpha-male leader if that's what you're looking for.

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
[Image: image.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I'm in medical school, so medicine is frankly most of my life. I try to find time to play guitar, piano, ukulele, cello, and violin when I get the chance, and am a big PC RPG fan (ME, Dragon Age, Divinity, Pillars of Eternity, KotOR). I'm also (formerly) a D&D perma-DM of 15+ years.

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
I wish I knew more about your team - but I just recently joined and unfortunately don't know a lot about you guys! I'm willing to play for anyone who is willing to take a chance on me in the draft.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I think that's it. Smile

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters) NSFL and PBE (1 season each)

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker-room

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Sydney Crosby

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 2 Seasons

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I do any media necessary

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? I bring an active presence

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! Any

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Mostly sports and music (baseball)

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?  Yes

10. Anything else you would like us to know? No