Create Account

S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?
I, Zoltan am a two way power forward. Puck to the net first defend immediately after. Trying to build a Rick Nash/ Chris kreider kind of player. Enough skill to get the puck in the net, accurate passing, and no missed defensive cues. 

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I don't really have a plan, would like to move up to the SHL when I can make an impact. Not worth moving up to be a 4th line winger with no impact.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I think I have enough time on my hands to put a decent amount of time into the league. This seems like an awesome game I really want to be a part of. 

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I sit at my desk with discord open if there is stuff going on. Would spend a good amount of time, mostly during weekday working hours. Rangerjase#8082

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs! I have a 3 year old pomsky named Nash. Cutest little dude. Will post pics sometime!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Want to build a Joe Thornton like player

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
None at the moment. Depends on how I feel I do on a season-per-season basis

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
In the middle. Sometimes go all-in for a day, others take it easy. Depends.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
A pretty good amount. Will be quiet at first, but eventually I'll grow into it. (NightRobin#1018)

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 200%

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]

I hope to develop Miro into a memorable player for anyone who has used the site. If he becomes one of the top goal scorers in the SHL, I will also be happy. I'm hoping to build a player who can be compared to Alexander Radulov, a goal scorer who can also get his hands bloody.

I want to stay down for a bit in order to develop Miro. I don't want to go to the SHL if I'm gonna flame out in one season.

I expect to put 10-12 hours into the league each week. That will most likely increase as I get to know the site better, but for the next month or so, 10-12 or 15 is a good estimate. I hope to not be someone who takes it easy, but I also don't wanna be the pushy top of the class guy.

I will be moderately active during school hours, but I will be active after school.

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs 110%

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 09:30 PM by leviadan.)

I want to be a Zach Hyman type! Just a big thick guy going in first on the forecheck and getting pucks to the front of the net for the scorers. Creating havoc in front of the net and deflecting D shots / cleaning up the garbage.

I'm a pretty relaxed person, so I really have no pressing desire to shoot up to the big league quickly. I think it will be fun to make the most of this experience and make friends!

Likely will be taking it a bit easier. That being said I work from home, so I will likely have a good amount of time on my hands.

I'm somewhat active in discord! My link is here leviadan#1605

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs. I have a sweet little lady named Jaina.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I am trying to build a skilled playmaker who is good defensively. I want him to be a goal scorer when needed as well.

I have no real plans as I am a new player. I think I will stay in the juniors to develop and then move up when I am ready.

I am really enjoying it so far and I think I will be able to put in a decent amount of time. Probably in the middle leaning a little towards the former.

I do not have discord currently, but I will be getting it soon because it seems important for the SHL.

5. Cats or dogs?
Definitely dogs

John Carlson or a Mike Green/Kris Letang type player, I can change depending on team recommendations/needs

Probably a mix of both, I don't mind spending some time in the juniors but I also don't want to be a slouch either.

Definitely taking it a bit easier, maybe 2-3 hours a week

I'm super active on Discord. To put it into perspective I joined my NSFL team's locker room in the last 1/4 of the season and I'm already the 3rd most active user there...behind only my GMs

5. Cats or dogs?

Depends on the breed

I'm planning on making an right winger who's dedicated to goal scoring. I'm mostly trying to mimic the likes of David Pastrnak or Auston Matthews.

I'm planning on staying down for at least a couple of seasons to get the hang of things and really learn how everything works.

I'm planning on putting at least ten hours per week into the league. I'm definitely willing to dedicate more time as necessary.

I'm incredibly active on Discord, I always have it open up on my computer. I'm already in the S53 Draft Class Discord. If needed, I'll gladly PM my discord ID.

5. Cats or dogs?

Definitely dogs.

Defensive defenseman, limiting scoring options of opposing teams and helping out the goaltender with excellent positioning.  Never really had another player in mind

I really don't know, I think it depends on how my junior career goes.

I expect to be moderately active, its hard to say due to inconsistent work scheduling.

I will participate if I have the time to (Going back to my response for question 3).  St_Lunatic #0735

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs always but recently I have found a soft spot for cats

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Two way forward, equally skilled at offense and defense. Team guy, winning is what matters not breaking records.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Excited to move up but not in any hurry. Couple years in juniors to get my legs under me.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Slow and steady, active by not every minute.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Honestly can't say, very new to Discord. Just created an account to join the rookie group. EricNCSU#4481

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats. Love them both, but love other peoples dogs. 

I'm looking to build a decent goalie
I'm sure I'll eventually want to be in the big leagues
Somewhere in between, my work varies week to week.
I honestly don't know, but I'd like to say a decent amount of time. jobin#7448
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs.... but also cats.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

I'm planning on making my player, Ethan Duncan, a two-way center.

I'm somewhat in the middle. I'm brand new and I'd like to get to the big leagues as quickly as I think I can, but can stick around if I think my player needs an extra season to be ready.

I plan on trying to get as much TPE as I can to get myself to the top.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I use discord everyday. My ID is MasterSh33p#1111.

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

A two-way defenseman, similar to my last player

I'm willing to take the time to develop so I expect to stay down for a couple seasons

A few hours a week

Probably not much

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

A pass first winger that can be paired on a line with a star scorer. Plan to prioritize passing, puck handling, skating, and defense 
I'm ok staying down in the SMJHL for a while until I feel I can help a team in the SHL
Probably 5-6 hours a week. Checking in daily for the most part. I'd like to be top of the class or at least top 10-20%, but new to sim leagues in general.
chirpchirp #8969
To some extent. I haven't used discord too much in the past but open to using it more.
5. Cats or dogs

Cats for sure since we have 2, but I like dogs too

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 08:55 PM by Hydracronis.)

I'm building a sniper and there's nothing you can do about it. I already asked my mom and she said it's okay. I wanna build a Patty Kane style offensive weapon.

I'd love to be a star in this league, absolutely.

I might not earn every single TPE with the most expensive equipment or training every week, but you can expect me to be close to the top.

@Hydracronis#4183, I'm always on discord.

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 100%

I have no particular plan with my player, other than just trying to make one of the best scoring wings I could manage to make.
I'd definitely love to make it to the majors, but if it's for the best I'll stay down as long as I have to.
I'd probably fit somewhere in the middle, not top of the class, but definitely not a total slacker.  
I'd likely be more active in a clubhouse I grow comfortable with, so I'd likely start fairly quiet. However that doesn't mean I'll stay quiet! My Discord tag is Tigerfan895#0054
5. Cats or dogs?
Yes.