Create Account

S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?
I am looking to create a smooth skating all round offensive centerman that leasn a bit more towards passing than shooting

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I will take whichever route that makes me the best player possible. (aka i am not sure).

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I currently gauging things, I will be on as much as possible, and be the best. Not sure what that entails yet!

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I will participate - tam#4509

5. Cats or dogs?

both, but dogs are better.

Big body that excel at protecting and distributing the puck.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Want to develop my player and continued familiarity with the site for a while.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
Definitely somebody who will take some time.
4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Will be around in discord, Nhamlet#8515
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 100%

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Big body that excel at protecting and distributing the puck.

Want to develop my player and continued familiarity with the site for a while.

Definitely somebody who will take some time.
Will be around in discord, Nhamlet#8515
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 100%

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 04:41 AM by hockeyiscool.)

[54] Dwight Knight- LW- Unrestricted Free Agent

Plans with my player is to become the best grinding set up man in the league. I'm trying to build a grinder/penalty killer that'll get down and dirty deep in the offensive zone while having some of the best position to deflect the puck in the offensive zone and block shots in the defensive zone.

My plans regarding the SHL is to get called up when ready.
As much time as necessary to be a top of the class guy.
I would participate frequently and respond when called upon. Eli Manning's replacement#1013
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs- However cats that act like dogs are growing on me.

Plans are to be a play maker and I am trying to build a "Malkin" type guy

I think 2 or 3 seasons in juniors will be beneficial. Eventually SHL is where we all want to be at!

I will do whatever I can to be the top guy and I will definitely be putting the hours needed to do so. "If you ain't first your last"

Obviously a lot, that is where most things happen. Snoopdogg#4629

5. Cats or dogs? Dogs

None, no time to pick up feces!

Congrats on the first pick OA.....use it wisely. Goodluck!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]