Create Account

Apricast

So I think this week sometime (today if i can figure it out) Ill record a podcast talking about what SMJHL HO worked on this season and would welcome any questions people have for an SMJHL HO member and or me and my player.

dylan?

There's a lot to like about FHM, and I'm very excited to dive into it. What are your favourite parts about it as an engine?

What have been the main technical issues with preparing for the engine switch, if any?

Assuming you'll be around 850-900ish TPE when we make the change, what kind of player do you plan on being in FHM?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I'll start off with something a bit more light hearted.

What is your favorite thing about being in HO?

What is you ideal burger?

What are you most excited about in the next month?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

First off - awesome job in HO. Definitely see you posting and talking a lot and it's great to see. Keep it up!

For an HO related question:

There is clearly an engine switch coming up soon - how does that impact your decision making in HO? Are you stalling on changes (non sim related) until that happens so people can take one step at a time or are you still planning on making additional changes in the upcoming season? (Non sim things from last year were All Star, more rookie media bonuses, etc.)

Do you have a "wish list" of things or are you just playing whack-a-mole with the various hot issues as they pop up?

Non-HO: What's the plan for Sammy in S52?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Questions up to here. Bumping up now, will do a draft recap for the SMJHL and then some other stuff. Questions welcomed but want to do this tonight so i can capitalize on 2x podcasts