Create Account

S52 SMJHL Earlybird PT - Swipe Right

You've declared for the SMJHL draft, and that (probably) means you're going to be in a whole new city full of new people. Where better to find new friends that aren't your teammates than Tinder? Wink

Written option: Write your Tinder bio and talk a little about who you're likely to swipe right on.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your Tinder. Must include at least one picture/render and a short bio.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S52 SMJHL Rookies (S53 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL Entry Draft

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 05:13 PM by Insayne.)

Tall (not really), Dark (again, not really), handsome (debatable but my mom says so). Absolute stud of a hockey player. I know how to get things in deep. When I shoot, I score, and baby you're in my crosshairs. Looking for a girl who looks as good at home watching the only movie I own, Mighty Ducks, as she does falling face first on the ice when I absolutely dangle her and put the biscuit in the basket, top cheddar of course. Swipe left if you don't consider discussing power play setups a personality trait. But all in all, I'm a pretty easy guy to get to know as long as you don't come from some rival high school in which case pound sand. If I don't answer, I'm probably just on the ice saucing pucks so don't take it personally.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Just a kid from Hungary trying to make it in North America. Hope you like Toronto cause that's where we're moving to in two years. I like playing hockey and getting paid. I'll swipe right on you if you like hockey, don't ask too many questions, and look forward to living in the same place for a long time and enjoying a big city where I'll be a hero.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I'd probably just go with my real Tinder bio since people seem to like it well enough. "When I was applying to colleges, my Dad told me to apply everywhere because 'even Harvard makes mistakes'. Hopefully his advice applies better to Tinder". Since I'm pretending to be a professional athlete here, I'd probably only swipe right on the best this app has to offer. Or I'd pay for one of those discrete premium type apps since I'm not poor in this scenario. I imagine being a professional athlete on a dating app is a pretty easy life, so I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Really tall, really large (don’t call me fat, I prefer the term tubby), born and raised in the great Land of Gumba. If you don’t know what that is, swipe left. Son of legendary Edmonton Blizzard player Teddy Cuddles and Sam Manson from Danny Phantom. My dad was a better power forward than Cameron Carter II. I’d swipe right for a big tiddy goth gf, nothing more nothing less. Or maybe @SlashACM . Yeah, I’d probably swipe right for Slash too.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Written option: Write your Tinder bio and talk a little about who you're likely to swipe right on.

This is legit my real one and would work for my player as well.

"I still watch professional wrestling and collect action figures. Hit me up. Norwegian flag emoji. Italian flag emoji. American flag emoji.

@cjc_95

@4oceanBracelets"

I would, just like in real life, be swiping right on basically any attractive female but mainly smoking hot real dark haired brunettes. My weakness.

Written for Chris de Siren:

"Hi there, welcome to me. I'm a easy going, pragmatic guy who's ready and waiting, FOR YOU! I enjoy hockey, gaming, and scoring. Are you ready for me to shoot my shot into your goal? Well let me know by swiping right and I just might! :D"

Out Of Character: Oh my god I'm so glad I'm married IRL.

Chris de Siren - S52 Anchorage Armada | S53 Calgary Dragons 19th Ovr Draft Pick 

[Image: qc4SnW8.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 09:43 PM by Clean Andrei Kostitsyn.)

Andrei Kostitsyn
M | 34

[Image: 8470603.jpg]

Hello. I look to score. I play hockey, I am good man.
Please write to me. I will show you my stick handling and how i can work your puck.
+3 Faceoff
+3 Hitting on woman

Bio:

"The Asian athlete you've been looking for (?). I play hockey so if you're good at stickhandling we're gonna get along just fine. I got it all covered: forecheck, backcheck, and our restaurant check."

Likely to swipe right indiscriminately on any girl who's at least somewhat attractive. Hiroshi loves a party.

My tinder bio
--------------------

Swipe left right away if your only going to use me for my money if I get famous. Sitting strong at 5'11 I can still do anything a tall person could do but better. I'm a kind and chill guy looking for someone to share my life with, bonus pucks if your into hockey. My preferences are anyone as long as you can withstand me being playing hockey a lot. You'll be the net and I'll be blazing puck coming straight into your heart.

Tinder Bio

Bradley Barkov

I'm a kid from Finland looking to make his mark on the Hockey world. I'm a quiet and driven guy. I dislike the whole pageantry involved in dating and would like nothing more then to just hang out and relax after a hard day of workouts. I prefer down to earth women who are looking for a connection.

Michael Preeb's the name, and long flowing locks are my game. I'm a Michigan born Aries with an extensive collection of warrior sticks. Hands off the tape job babe. I like long walks on the beach, coney dogs and ripping slappers from the blue line. Fleet of foot and the biggest arms this side of the Mississippi, I got what you need. If you've got a good head of lettuce on you I'm swiping right, let's get some coney dogs and rip some slappers.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 04:04 AM by roastpuff.)

Hey you - looking for a Swedish dish to sample? My name is Magnus and I'm guaranteed tasty. Also, guaranteed to fill you up. Hit me up Wink

Would swipe right on cute geeky girls. Especially if they can cook.

Magnus Liljeström

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Tinder Bio

Antti Antinen

Hello! I am Antti and I am super hot hockey man!  I am the son of famous forest cannibal, and my mother was silver medal skier. Bring me fish and I will show you my Jukurit tattoo Wink.

[Image: eaaa70b07bf20b0f6c3d417d367ce53a.png]
Just looking for a top shelf girl. Former prom king. Future SHL Hall of Famer.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate