Create Account

S52 SMJHL Earlybird PT - Swipe Right

I'm just a guy from a small village outside of Lillehammer, Norway trying to find a new blonde snipe.  

I have little to no personality, because lets be real, I'm 6'4", 230 pounds of hard dick, and I'm going to be a professional hockey player one day.  

If you're looking for a man who can chore barefoot and shirtless in the frigid temperatures of Norwegian winters, I'm your guy.  I may sound ice cold but baby give me a chance and I'll warm you up like you've never felt heat before.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: b64b83d32f3599e94c31d127abd6d7f2.png]

(186 cm)
Austrian hockey player, SHL bound in a season or two. Want to grab a coffee or hit up a club?
In town for the next week or so, until the SMJHL draft. 
If you have a cat I'm swiping right. If you don't like hockey this isn't gonna work.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Just a boy from Switzerland trying to make his way in the hockey world. I'm big into skiing, fishing, and travel, which I should hopefully get to do a lot of once I make the big leagues.

I don't know what you're looking for in a guy, but my home country should be a big plus for you.

If you have a cat or are a Vancouver Canucks fan I will instantly swipe right.

In town for the SMJHL draft, hit me up for a good time.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Wait! I may not look like much but you know what they say about Ziggy Tambo...just like his pass first play style, he's ok giving up the glory to make sure the job gets done...if you get what I mean. 

Caps fans need not apply.

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 03:43 PM by jtam.)

Excuse me! I am a hockey player. I am Swedish. I have a dog. I'm New in Town.

Swipe right if you get the reference.

I got the stick that will make you sick.
I got the shot that will make you hot.
I got the dangles that will... Well I just got dangles.

Looking for somebody to join me on my journey to the SHL and all the glory that comes with it. I have a dog if that counts. Don't swipe right if you're over 5'5 because I have a height complex.

As a defender, I'm usually focused on stopping pucks from going in, but if you swipe right then I'll be all about trying to score. 
I've got both great hands and a 6'3" frame that I know how to use, and I'm not talking about on the ice. 
Looking for a fellow Finnish beaut to brave out the winter with and join me on my journey to the SHL.
I'm swiping right if you enjoy throwing the body around and then watching the office on repeat.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 08:52 PM by Hydracronis.)

Ignore

A bit of a hound dog
Let's play fetch, I promise I'm a good boy

NO CATS

Written Option:

19 - Grew up in Minnesota, so if you date me, be prepared for a lot of sadness around NFL playoff time. If you are a SMJHL scout, swipe right. Haha jk... but if you are... ahah joking again... unless?

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]