Create Account

S52 SMJHL Earlybird PT - Swipe Right
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 02:58 AM by suavemente.)

Valentín Kalashnikov

Sorry for broken English Wink I am a normal man with certainly no interesting past to concern yourself about. I enjoy hiking and hunting and long isolated contemplative ice fishing trips.

Must not ask questions. Must like dogs. Speaking Russian is a plus.
420 is a federal crime. Alcohol is appreciated.

Would swipe right on any Natasha, Anna, Oxana, Olga, or vaguely Slavic looking girl. Would never message first.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Frans Eller
We don’t need a condom because I stop everything from going in.

I’m definitely swiping right on redheads. All of the redheads.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Just a kid from Vancouver looking to make his way into the big leagues. Hoping to find the perfect woman(team) to help me become the person(player) I want to become. Need a woman(team) to welcome me with open arms and allow me to grow to benefit the both of us Wink

Edward

6'2 | 20 | UK -> USA 
I play hockey
I love dogs and going on adventures
I also love to cook
Just here to meet some nice people

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Bio:

Future SHL super star. Swipe right to bang an actual legend
Born and raised in Finland so I know a thing or to Cool

I only swipe right on fit people and those who like the outdoors
Must not be an alien from the Invasion of the Body Snatchers

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Sven Svenson:

Hi, I'm Sven.  I'm a young studly hockey player with my sights on the SHL.  I'm not looking for anything serious right now as I'm just a boy and I refuse to make the same mistakes as my father by knocking up some flea bag. Not that my mother is a flea bag or anything, but that sounds like something he would say.  Anyway, we're all cool now but yeah just looking for a puck bunny to have a good time with and if you can handle my crippling insecurities from my challenging history then that's cool too.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

My dad made millions in the show.

I drive a ferrarri

Zoom zoom zoom

add my snapchat

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Bio:
Big Irish guy with a cute accent.  Hockey player working hard to improve and get to the pro level.  Not afraid to go hard and dirty down low.  I also like long walks on the beach and star gazing.  Multi-talented.  I can impress your mom with my wine and cooking knowledge.  and drink your brothers under the table.   DM for my premium snap.  Smile
Swipe Right:
Any hockey playing girl or Blues fan.  Quirky office quotes are a nonstarter.  Got a thing for curly hair.  Girls with a career in conservation are awesome.  Attitude and temperament are more import than looks.

Luke Niemi:
Just a nice kid from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I enjoy playing hockey, fishing, hunting, or basically anything outdoors. I’m looking for someone I can talk to and who can watch my games to cheer me on!

Luke is a pretty nice kid. I’m sure he’d swipe right on anyone...
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 04:00 AM by jeffie43.)

Jack Kanoff, 20
Less than a Kilometer away
Active 12 hours ago

About Jack
Im big Jack,
Hockey player by day.
Hockey player by night.
Lookin' for some puck bunnies to fuck, nothing serious.

dangle snipe celly all day everyday.

HockeyDB coming soon ??

If you want the D you come to me Wink

Top track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

I would swipe right on any blonde/brunette, anything else is a no thanks

Little Swiss guy coming from the Alps to North America trying to find my perfect match. Always been a giver, have always been some to help my partners (teammates) achieve their goals. Looking for someone who is easy to talk with and is open to having a fun and successful long-term relationship. Potential that a ring might show up in the next five seasons, but only if everything goes exactly right. Will hopefully be a big SHL superstar one day. Already rolling in money due to a direct relation to an SHL Hall of Famer, so looking to follow in his steps and become one of the best ever.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 12:48 PM by Rangerjase.)

Zoltan cult member. Married Man looking for a fling. Traveling with my future SMJHL team. Who wouldn't want to spend the night with a future SHL Hall of Famer. I know I would. SWIPE RIGHT!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 01:08 PM by bobbybye88.)

Beautiful Finnish lad trying to make it in the world of hockey. My daddy said that if a woman likes you, take her ice fishing. So be prepared. If you are beautiful or like hockey, swipe right.

I would swipe right on any tall blonde Nordic beauties. My weakness.

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Ethan, 21

Swipe right if you’d like to chill with the best up and coming hockey player in the States. My coaches say I’m hardworking on the ice. Let me show you how hard I work off the ice.

Dogs > cats
Hockey > everything
Facts.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: V6VH5HI.jpg]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]