Create Account

S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread

Is this where I go to sign with a team?

Player Name: Washington Wales

Player Position: Winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: playmaking speedster

Do you know anyone on the site?: nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Penguins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pasta with marinara sauce
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 04:57 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Player Name: Dwight Knight [S54] Unrestricted Free Agent

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 (daily) / 5(multiple times a day)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Power Forward/Grinder that is a quality penalty killer and a top of the league set up man.Impeccable positioning whether it be to block a shot or deflect the puck in. But will do whatever is needed by the team and coach.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
I know Faelax, Sve7en, and Cobbenstein
Who is your favorite NHL team?:
The Aves
If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Buttered Chicken (indian dish)

I'll save the personal details for when on the team Smile

I'll add more details if you're